'Little People' Star

I'm Not Dead!

6/16/2010 4:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0616_matt_roloff_EX_GettyMillions of reality fans were left wondering about the fate of "Little People, Big World" star Matt Roloff after Monday's season finale appeared to show him suffering a heart attack -- but TMZ has learned, his ticker is tip top.

In fact, Matt didn't even suffer a heart attack at all -- it was vertigo. Still, the Internet was burning with rumors that he was in bad shape ... or even dead.

But Roloff tells us, "Although having a dizzy case of vertigo ... I am very much alive and healthy and would like to thank all my friends and fans for their concern."

We're told Matt didn't even need to go to the hospital for the incident on the show -- and has since been treating his Vertigo with medication.

0610_little_people_300

Trish

Good news. He seems like a good family man.

GABRIEL

whooooo! go matt roloff and the roloff family!!

Darlene

Thats great news!

christy

hes an ass. he is not a good family man. That guy misses everything damn thing his kids do and they beg him not to. He leaves vacations all because he is a selfish ass. I have wondered why she stays married to the guy. He is a very selfish man. The freaking man wouldnt even ride with his family to his own sons graduations and missed all the family pictures and his kids were upset over this. He even missed them walking into the auditorium and got there late so this is not a good family man this is a selfish ass.

johndpieper

Thank God!!! My family was so worried that this family had faced its worst tragedy ever. I enjoy following the Roloffs and their "escapades". Now that we know Matt is alive and well, can we all hope Matt and Amy can find a way to pursue their own endeavours but remain married. I wish the best for the marriage and the health of everyone in this family.

Julianne

why do tv shows do that to ppl!!! make sucha big hype over pretty much NOTHING!! geez he didn't even go to the hospital for it.

johndpieper

Matt, if by chance you are reading these comments, don't be too concerned by christie's comment. You provide very well for your family. You and Amy have very different parenting styles and by doing so, you have all bases covered. Perhaps you could be more involved in your kids activities, but you work hard, and you make a great dad. Amy is a great mother too!! You have great kids. Your family is a real treasure.

mre

People REALLY thought they were gonna show his death on screen?!?! Please!! And as for being a good family man, I think it said volumes that while he's laying on the floor his family is just standing there looking at him. Had it been my father we would've been showing some sort of emotion and concern. All that being said, I'm pretty sure this was all for show. He even commented earlier in the episode about Amy laughing when he would make comments about him being dead someday. He ended that dialogue with "Little does she know...."

Artist

@christy
He's providing for his large family you stupid ****!

east bay head

am i the only one struck odd by the fact a little person has vertigo.. that really has to suck... porpotinatly hights are on a radicaly different scale for the guy.. elsewise, anyone who runs a chopped vw on a quarter mile, is both awsome and inharently has issues. still 2 thumbs way up for that guy!!!

MsPhoenix

I'm happy to hear that his days haven't ended. He did seem as though he was predicting his own demise.

But I do see things in a similar light as Christy, and she's also entitled to her opinion.

Matt seems to be going through a mid-life crisis, he has missed alot of family events. Occassion that are not going to come around again. This is something he's going to have to re-think if he don't want his family to become the next victim of Reality TV family curse.

sky

I'm glad he's alright. Reality TV is a hard gig, and the family has already been go through enough. I hope they all stay strong. And no, "East Bay Head", let's try to remember the ground is just as far away to them as it is to us.

rexcars

A short person with vertigo?

electriczipper

what shows wont do for ratings...

Jill

I love the show and think Amy is a great mom. I think Matts heart is in the right place, he just gets side tracked sometimes. The reason his family stood there and watched him is because he has a tendency to be a hypochondriac and they all know it. If they baby him he will act even worse. Come on we all know men are big babies and he is no exception. (sorry guys its true)

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments