'Bachelorette' Couple -- Stuck in the Mud

6/18/2010 4:01 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

One year after they hooked up on "The Bachelorette" -- Jillian Harris and Ed Swiderski are still gettin' down and dirty.

'Bachelorette' Couple

The couple -- still engaged by the way -- went on a camping trip back in Jillian's hometown of Peace River, Alberta recently and decided to take a couple of ATVs into mud country.

Jillian tells us they got stuck more than 30 times ... and were completely covered in the brown stuff.

Check out the pics -- it's pretty messy.

Truth

I like the straining face she's making. Twisting a throttle exerts a lot of energy. It's even harder to twist a throttle when you're stuck in mud.

AltaCowboy

I'm an Alberta boy and there's nothing hotter than an Alberta girl as pretty as this one not being afraid to come back home and get a little dirty. And the face she's making isn't from pushing the throttle, it's the frusteration of being stuck and trying to get out.

Truth

Yeah how do you know what she's thinking in her head? These cowboys always project their thoughts into that ladies head.

JLS

I Chinee

Canadian rednecks.

electriczipper

looks like it is going to be a slow friday...did randy get a heart replacement yet???

awards

Canadian Women Rock!

lLUCY

4. How stupid. Was this some sort of photo op? Just really dumb. Why get stuck over 30 times? Christ, after the second time, they should have gone home. Endurance dummies.

Posted at 1:25 AM on Jun 18, 2010 by JLS

*Because that's what you do when you go 'mudding'. You ride around and play in the mudd, and you are fully aware that you are going to get stuck, But the bigger the puddle the more fun! Some people aren't afraid to get a little dirty to have some fun now and then!!!!

electriczipper

I will say that Canada seems to have its ducks in a row.You never hear anything bad about it and when it was needed to kick ass in ww2 it sure did ,and a lot of people that Americans think are from th4e United States are actually from Canada

sandie

You get stuck because it's fun to see if you can go through the mud without getting stuck.....this isn't for lilly ass city folk...it's for people who can handle the great outdoors!!! Canadian girls kick ass!!!

AlbertaGirl

Ok, here is the one thing I don't get...why is it no one ever put's on a brain bucket? I am a die hard quader, love playing in the muck and climbing the mountains, but I have had my quad over, and even on me a few times (s**t happens). I and everyone I go out with always put's on a helmet! My daughter also wears a chest protector, something I am going to start doing too. I know it can be a bit uncomfortable to gear up, but at the end of the day I would rather be alive, I don't plan on trying to kill myself in the name of fun!

SpeedRacer99

Helmets anyone?

puhleeze

This is old news. I saw these AT LEAST a couple of WEEKS ago. They were posted on Jillian's Twitter...is that where you got 'em TMZ?

Da Duke Of Division Street Chicago

Harris spending that charity money that she an Billy Dec form Chicago Rip Off The American Red Cross . jillian has no public speaking skllis shes a Fake & Fraud, An is not even on the NeoCon List as a " Designer " Get real harris your game is up. ABC look up her resume on NeoCon She Lied Home Makeover.