TMZ Live: Jackson, Sheen and Music Trivia

6/17/2010 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We took your questions on everything today  -- including Randy Jackson's mild heart attack, Joe Jackson now blaming AEG for MJ's death...and another car may be connected in the Charlie Sheen car theft incident.

0617_tmzlive_large

Plus: Music Trivia with TMZ staffers Eric and Rick!

Previous 15 Comments | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14

Rebecca

The Ballad of the Green Baret

Shayna

Total Eclipse (not Bonnie Tyler)

Kirk

Eric I wanna how high the song DOA from the 70's band Bloodrock went on the charts

al

Right on
The Pasedenas

JennyZ

Question for Eric - Song - 96 Tears

Peaches

HEY..... HAS ANYONE EVER GOTTEN PICTURES OF CASEY JOHNSON'S RENTED HOUSE.....(JOHNSON & JOHNSON HEIR)...ANY INSIDE PHOTOS? ...THEY SAID SHE WAS LIVING IN FILTHY CONDITIONS....DEAD RATS IN THE POOL ETC..............TAKE IT EASY ! ! ! ! !

Ginger

Book of Love sung I touch Roses and Kajagoogoo sung Too Shy!!!!

Wendy Marino

HARVEY
You guys need to go to an Equestrian shop and look at their T-Shirts. The one that Michaels ex had on, was a HORSE !!!!!! Not a cow with a cape....or get a pic of a cartoon cow and a cartoon horse and see what they look like. But it was a HORSE not a cow on the T-Shirt.

i like you

I never saw anyone who seems so warm , your an absolute splender I running up my hands along you legs caulinda i love you I love you body , and your eyes i have to be crazy this is the only place in the world i could want, and its not real i can't have you love this way and i won't be with anyone else, thier was no one else i love you too death and it's a cry of women being sad or happy

can you dress like a really hot girl chalie sheen, carlos estivaz, i would love to call you, your not like that at all what on earth am i thinking ,,what am i thinking ,, what am I thinking! , you know sometimes i wonder if you did drag you would be better looking then me too carlos, do you think that's true, why would you even want to think of being like that, i bet you can wear high heels alot higer then mine, panty hose say it panty hose!

stevey

We’ve all been waiting for this! The Lonely Island “I’m on a Boat” Flippy Floppies are for sale in The Lonely Island’s official merchandise store! If you've been waiting two years to purchase your I'm on a Boat Flip Flops, you're in luck. Check it out: http://thelonelyisland.kungfustore.com/products/2251-flippy-floppies-tli33

Previous 15 Comments | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14