« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kobe Bryant on Game 7 -- 'I Sucked'

6/18/2010 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kobe Bryant was brutally honest about his performance in last night's NBA Championship game -- telling one reporter, "I sucked."

Moments after the game, Kobe talked to KTLA saying, "It was reverse tonight ... they put a lot of faith in me even though I was making bad plays throughout the game."

Despite the sucking, Kobe still played well enough to lock up the Finals MVP trophy.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

electriczipper

HE WILL NEVER BE A MICHAEL JORDEN AND HE KNOWS IT

electriczipper

kobes wife seems to be hitting the buffet line quite a bit..wont be long before kobe is on the prowl

dd

Ohhhhhhh I hate it when people tell other people what they will never be.. He doesn't have to be Michael he's KOBE and that is saying alot. I wonder how many people never fufilled their dreams because some mean parent or teacher told them they would never accomplish anything. World Champions = LAKERS! don't hate.

Lewy

He's so articulate. A reflection of his educational background - or lack thereof.

electriczipper

hey my dad told me when I was 10 that I wasnt smart enough to go to college and I would end up like him in the Air Force,,hey guess what? he was right... heh heh "hi dx2"

hot snot

they still won! gooooooooooooo LAKERS!

Celebrities Suck

I will never look at Kobe the same since the sexual assault case... I bet he paid the girl to shut her up, same thing Tiger Wood did.

And Kobe's wife is an idiot for staying with her cheating husband. Isn't his wife Mexican?

dd

Yes his wife is Mexican so what.

Nunya

KORNY KOBE SHOULD GIVE THE MVP AWARD TO ARTEST..KOBE DIDN'T DO A DAM THING TO DESERVE IT & AFTER LAST NIGHT'S GAME HE SHOULD BE ASHAMED TO ACCEPT IT

electriczipper

yikes

Klipper

Hey look, an ass rapist gets to play in the NBA. I know, I know... he only did it once. I guess we, as a society, can finally move past forced sodomy as a major crime, yes?

John

Basketball sucks, that game was fixed, how many free throws can you give the Lakers in the 4th? just enough to win hahahahah what a ****'in joke

whateverpeeps

As a woman and a Celtics fan, I STILL think it's so funny that people think he actually raped thatgirl. You guys must be kids and really naive.

While he is a cheater, arrogant, and seems like an all around jackass, he is not a rapist. That woman was a golddigger and she knew how to get her money.

dd

Amen # 17 the broad had sperm from 3 different men in her when she went to get tested, she had previously falsly accused other men of the same thing, she had just gotten out of drug rehab. She set the whole meeting up and went to Kobes room he didn't invite her. And finally she ends up pregnant by another man before the trial was to begin. This was just another gold digging slut that got what she deserved...nothing.

koots_bc

strange he is named MVP but all I can think about is him being a RAPIST. Just goes to show you, if your rich and famous enough you can get away with just about anything. Lots of you just fall at his feet and think he is all that and a bag of chips too, that just blows my mind. You slam Tiger Woods but at least he had consent. Only in the USA

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments