« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Ron Artest -- The Ultimate Vodka Shower

6/18/2010 12:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Screw Gatorade -- last night Los Angeles Lakers hero Ron Artest took a celebratory bath in VODKA!

0618_ron_artest_TMZ

Still wearing his jersey from the NBA Championship game earlier in the evening -- Artest strolled into the Wonderland nightclub in Hollywood last night around 1 AM ... and the place went INSANE!!

We're told Ron grabbed the mic and celebrated with the crowd ... even pouring shots of Patron for all of the Lakers fans.

Check out the footage from inside the club!

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

jus-sayin

sounds fun

budweediii

Let the man enjoy it! He played hard when it was on the line, and was a huge factor in the game.. Live it up!!

hot snot

he played well last night too

awards

Sounds healthy, happy and heroic!

KendallJaye

ALCOHOL ABUSE!

HornDog

Ron Ron is the man!

Bob Loblaw

TMZ should include that pic where he's passionately looking into Paul Pierces eyes, lips quivering, bodies tightly pressed against one another.

It's pretty gay.

dd

Looks like great fun, I wish I had been there! Enjoy Ron you finally have a ring.

marcia

Ron looks like the happiest guy in the world thanks to his psychiatrist no doubt. He does deserve it. He played a heck of a game last night. Thanks to Magic, I'm a Laker fan from way back. I even went to ALL the same schools as he.

electriczipper

If the game had been played in Boston the Celtics would have won,the Lakers paid off the refs to get them the win..I bet every ref is going to Disney world...tis a shame tis a shame

larry

He bought people finals tickets to share his first time to the nba finals. He played amazing. I respect him more how he handled himself. He needs to go celebrate. He was the most consistant player in the finals. If he didnt step up in game 7 the lakers would not had won.

Aaron

It should be Colt-45! NBA=Thugs
I stopped watching the NBA after Jordan left.

No comment

Good for him having fun. Its great fans go to share the night with him. The game was great, it could have gone either way. As for the refs, its typical that is why it is called home court advantage. I thought there were bad foul calls on both sides, but coming down to the wire some of the calls against Boston were ticky tacky. I live in L.A. now so I am a new fan, but I'd rather watch any two teams in the finals next year other than Boston and L.A.

Doyers

Glad Ron Ron finally got his championship. For the money he gave up to sign with the Lakers along with his hard work, he's certainly earned it.

Melissa

WISH I COULD HAVE BEEN THERE!!!!!! not even a Lakers fan but....
congrats LA!