MJ Anniversary Memorial -- Up In Smoke

6/25/2010 9:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chronic Michael Jackson fans have found their own way to honor the King of Pop -- and the plan involves copious amounts of Thelonious Skunk.

0624_jackson_weed_EX

While thousands of fans pay tribute at Forest Lawn in Glendale, a dude calling himself NJ Weedman is hosting a party just a few miles away  ... a party that happens to light up at 4:20 PM.

We're gonna go out on a limb here and guess the MJ estate won't be too thrilled with the party poster ... which features MJ holding a giant dooby.

Oh yeah ... and you might recognize the dude with dreds on the left from his last big pot party -- the Obama One-Year-in-Office Celebration.

It's gonna be dope.

Simone

First!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Simone

RIP, MICHAEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Simone

Hahahahhahahhahahhahhahaahhahahahhahahhahahha.

Definitely, it is an absurd way to pay a tribute!!!!!!!!

LoueyLou

miss you, michael
cant believe it's been a year...

this is one of the best tribute for MJ>> www.thegloveliveson.com

Liz

doobie not dooby

electriczipper

thats my kind of party

mjfan212

WHILE 1 YEAR AGO RITE NOW SO MANY HOPES AND DREAMS WAS STILL POSSIBLE WE HAD NO IDEA THAT WOULD SOON CHANGE M.J U WILL ALWAYS BE MISSED AND LOVED R.I.P

Jomica Man

Though many of Jackson's fanatics will find this Tribute Party offensive, I, on the other hand, beleive it is a tribute in a way to a lost pop icon. Had Michael indulged in the cannabis, instead of the multitude of prescition drugs that he was addicted to, maybe he would still be around. His mental issues ran so deep, and due to his stardom, he could not be approached by anyone to seek help. He placed himself in his own self destructive path, much like Elvis. Once that level is attained, they listen to no one before it's too late.

Linda

THIS IS SO DISRESPECTFUL TO THE JACKSON FAMILY. WHAT IF THIS WAS YOUR LOVED ONE THAT DIED AND SOMEONE DID THIS. THIS ISNT A JOKE. AND PROMOTING THE USE OF POT IS REALLY STUPID ****. ITS ILLEGAL IN ALOT OF STATES . PEOPLE WANT TO WASTE THEIR LIFE FINE.BUT LEAVE MJ MEMORIAL OUT OF IT.

NJweedman

MIKE was a weed smoker!!! I wish he had come out of the Cannabis Closet!!! -- www.NJWEEDMANPROMOTIONS.com ---

gigi

Tell it
**** U *******. GO TO HELL!!!

Funnyhow

This is disgusting. No respect at all! RIPMJ I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

badkitty

Well if he would have been smoking weed he would'nt have needed the **** that killed him to help him sleep.

Vanessa

I'm black and my people most times disgust me.
I thought the 2009 BET Awards "tribute" was enough humiliation and lack of class.

Freddy

I'll definately come to this party mostly for the OG Kush though

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments