MJ Fans Begin to Arrive at Cemetery

6/24/2010 5:47 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The first group of Michael Jackson fans have just arrived to Forest Lawn Memorial Park in Glendale, California -- where MJ is entombed -- in preparation for the one year anniversary of the singer's death.

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0

We're told the cemetery is expecting thousands of people to show up in the next 24 hours.

Forest Lawn officials tell us they're already preparing security efforts to keep the crowds under control.

Fuck Celebrities

Morons.

hannahrose

TMZ are you going to have a live feed tommorow? You should for those of us who cant be there

AH

This is so stupid - get over it already people. He's dead. Why visit a place where his dead body may or may not be. You don't have to go there to pay your respects. You can do it from the comfort of your own home. MJ doesn't know you are there visiting his resting place. He could care less actually. I'm tired of this hideous creep getting all this coverage. He is dead. I get the fact that he was a big star back in the day, some will even argue up until he died. But people are obsessed with this circus freak. Enough already.

Karolina

Michael, WHERE are YOU ????????????????

;)

Karolina

Trish

billiejean

22. This is the "ghost" of Michael... This is the "ghost" of Michael... Hear what I'm sayinggggg... Don't be a bunch of sniveling saps.

Posted at 2:26 PM on Jun 24, 2010 by Trish

wth you freak

billiejean

it's a same they wont let same fans at a time they are just staring at a building

Criss

Hard to believe it's a year already

Danielle

Michael I love you so much youre amazing and beautiful and I wish I could be there to celebrate your life and honor your name and pay my respects to you but God knows I'll be doing it in my heart!!!! Where ever you may be I hope you've found peace and happiness and know that you have family in billions around the world who love and support you for the man you are! :D as Michael said one day when he was in concert on his birthday missing his family and suddenly they surprised him with a cake on stage and the entire stadium sang him happy birthday, "I realized that I've got family all over the world everywhere I go, because my fans show me the love and I love them just as much..."

MICHAEL I LOVE YOU SO ****ING MUCH YOURE BEAUTIFUL!!!!! :D

oleman

buncha freaks...I don't think there will be that many there

Danielle

hahaha oleman youre gonna eat those words theres gonna be like thousands of people there

Darlene

Love you MJ!! Rest in peace!!

Chico

hi susie...

I've seen you say MJ was not at FL before. What makes you say that?

KC

I wish I could be there... :(
R.I.P.

MiMi

Ah shamone TMZ.

Can't you get any of your own photogs to snap some decent photos?
Gotta purchase these crappy ones from Splash News?

That's a darn shame.