MJ Fans Begin to Arrive at Cemetery

6/24/2010 5:47 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The first group of Michael Jackson fans have just arrived to Forest Lawn Memorial Park in Glendale, California -- where MJ is entombed -- in preparation for the one year anniversary of the singer's death.

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0

We're told the cemetery is expecting thousands of people to show up in the next 24 hours.

Forest Lawn officials tell us they're already preparing security efforts to keep the crowds under control.

l

I Love you Michael.
Soooooo Much!!!!
Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Grump

LMFAO!

This story is stupid!

The trolls are all over it... Hold up troll haters, don't start rushing out there.

Sam

Ahh I miss Michael SOOO Much!!!
I love you...And I love MJ FANS WOOOO!

robert h

Enough MJ stories! We stopped caring a long time ago.

Bons

WHO CARES.....TMZ, please find something more to report on that Micahel. I am not even reading this stuff!!!

HE IS GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chelsea

Aww I Miss you Michael, I hope Thousands of fans do show up! He deserves that...and much much more:( I Love you michael. LOVE

janalal4

What a gorgeous, solemn, & peaceful place this is. I wish I lived close enough to come out for awhile. I hope everyone is respectful & behaves in a way that does justice to ALL fans because THEY are also representing those of us who can't be there as well. It seems that 'MJ fans' are unfortunately becoming the target of judgement,scrutiny, & criticism similar to the way Michael Jackson himself was treated by the media & the public; simply for advocating on behalf of someone we admired & cared about. What a shame. It seems the world always needs someone or something to ridicule & make fun of.

I guess you'd have to count me among that group then because if I weren't on the other side of the country, I'd certainly be there paying my respects & 'representing' for MJ. I wouldn't miss that for anything.

Wondering if MJ's PYT plans on attending? Anyone know about her? You out there girl? :)

*have to run my daughter to work but hope to chat with you guys a little later. Starting to feel a little sad.

MichaelJACKSON

MJ HATERS & simply rude, thoughtless, insensitive people: I don't even have the will to fight you today. I will write one time in an attempt to plead for "mercy". You may not have a special place in your heart for Michael but to us, he means the world. Imagine someone in your family, your mom, dad, children, someone you love die. Please for God's sake, take a abreak today and tomorrow bashing him and his fans and if you get a kick out of riling us up, we'll fight any other day but please please just leave Michael's name & his grieving fans alone for 2 days? L.O.V.E.

"But have mercy I been bleeding a long time now" -Michael Jackson

MiMi

Heyyyy to Chico, Janalal4 and all the other "rabid" MJ fans! :)

Remembering Michael Jackson -- ET to Live Stream from Forest Lawn

ETonline will stream live as fans and mourners assemble at Jackson's final resting place -- Forest Lawn Memorial-Park in Glendale, Calif.

Starting at 6 a.m. PST on Friday, June 25, ETonline will carry a live feed from the cemetery as the world pauses to remember Michael Jackson.

Claire

Daphne

46. hello everyone :) Happy birthday Chico...again lol i wonder what the weather is like in LA hopefully it will be good here tomorrow.

Posted at 3:07 PM on Jun 24, 2010 by Claire

Welcome to North America. Oh, about the weather, I'm sure Chico could help u with that. She lives somewhere in California.

Daphne

What exactly is "Shamone". I know MJ used this in his songs. Well, what does it mean? Yes, u gonna tell me to google it. OK, I will. Thanks anyways. LOL.

Chico

Thanks, Claire. I live in California, but 5 hours north of Los Angeles. Usually, our weather is very similar to that of L.A. Today it is beautiful here, not too hot, not to windy. It's one of those days where it is a joy to be outside. I'm sure L.A. is the same. It's expected to get much hotter in the next few days.

Chico

Hey jenny...

Try the slang spelling....use it against the haters. I Fuh-Q to all the MJ haters, especially on the one year anniversary!

MiMi, thanks for that link! I'll definitely be on there, hope everyone will try to be around tomorrow!! (jenny,u too!)

Claire

Posted at 3:12 PM on Jun 24, 2010 by Daphne

I think it was just a cool way MJ said come on?