Michael Jackson's Kids -- Getaway to Hawaii

6/24/2010 11:17 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

On the eve of the anniversary of their father's death -- Michael Jackson's three children Prince, Paris, and Blanket spent the day on a beach in Maui.

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt
As we previously reported, Katherine wants to bring the family back to Michael's hometown of Gary, Indiana for the actual anniversary tomorrow -- where they plan on honoring MJ's memory as a family.

lili

THe Jacksons w nose jobs. Sliced off half the nose, and it was not needed.

http://media.photobucket.com/image/jackson 5/made1957/Michael Jackson/Michael Jackson the early years/2upbfd4.jpg?o=21

J

lili,Tito's boys didn't have work done,get over yourself! Their noses are naturally thin,you seem to think that people with black blood must look black,and that is not always the case.I know Joan Rivers has had work done(that is just stupid to mention her)but NOT all the Jackson's had work done,AGAIN Joe and Katherine's noses were not that wide to begin with.Why are you trying to hard?Just accept the fact they are MJs biokids,they didn't all have surgery,they all show those strong Jackson features,and move on.

Natalie

J

318. Hey everyone, a dermatologist on "Inside Edition" just claimed -- on today's show -- that it looks like Prince has vitiligo. He said it's an inherited disease,in this case from Michael. Slowly, people will be shut up, and it will be proven that the kids are biologically Michael's. The truth will prevail! Love and miss you, Michael!!

Posted at 1:17 PM on Jun 28, 2010 by Natalie

yep,I've said that to people! It was confirmed before MJ died that Prince had it,but the media will ignore it just like they did when MJ said he had it.

lili

My position is that no one knows. Maybe they are, maybe they aren't , but the odds are unlikely, and stop the bull about the T3 nose, it's as pinched as Joan Rivers. NOT natural. NOT.You can see the slight flare which has been pinched.

linda

blanket is a mini michael god bless the kids

mary

Lili, I have one thing to say to you
SHUT UP. We heard you the first 100
times.

lili

And I heard J the first 100 times, but we have the right to debate a topic...lol

J

You are the one spewing BS here not me! I'm telling you the facts,Tito's boys didn't have nose jobs,at least not back in the early to mid 90s when they were only teens,and at that time their noses were straight and thin.You claim noone really knows...yes hun,we do know,it's just people chose to ignore that facts right infront of them.They are MJs biological children,they look just like him,they all show those Jackson genes.

mary

Posted at 1:58 PM on Jun 28, 2010 by J

DON'T FEED THE ANIMALS.
Drop it.

bren

No the two oldest belong and look like Debbie! I think father is unknown ,but Michael raised them so their his!I think sooner or later tho the real father will come forward,unless its an unknown doner.Or they pay him well! I hope not because these kids loved their Dad.I look for Blankets mom to come out of the wood work to!

Missy

bren,MJ is the biological dad of those children! They all look just like Jackson's

J

@mary,as I said in an earlier post to someone else,I understand what you are telling me,I just wish people would stop being so ignorant,and spreading BS,about MJ,his children,and the Jackson's.

bren

Missy i dont see it ,i hope you are right!These kids look all white to me ....Time will tell i guess!!!I really dont think it matters !

Missy

bren,the Jackson's have white and native american genes/blood,so they are not fully black plus Debbie being fully white,if you want to get techincal those children do have more white blood and black,but they all show those Jackson genes.Also Prince has vitiligo which is a genetic skin disease.