Britney & KFed Reunite for Their Kids

6/25/2010 10:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears and her ex-husband Kevin Federline were under the same roof again ... to attend the preschool graduation of one of their boys in Reseda yesterday.

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0
Whenever Brit and KFed get together it's a special occasion.

Trish

Kevin is the "king" of gold diggers.

i

If i was that gold digger i would fk her all over again

So sexy brits whoooo

Do her all over

Tina

Preschool GRADUATION? You have got to be kidding me. There should only be high school and college graduations. I have also heard of Kindergarten graduation. What a joke. No wonder graduating from high school is not a big deal with kids as it used to be.

Tina

Preschool GRADUATION? You gotta be kiddin' me. There should only be high school graduation and college graduation. I have also heard of Kingergarten graduation. What a joke. No wonder graduating from high school is no big deal anymore with kids.

Elizabeth

K-Fed knows wtf hes doing. Lmfao, Havin fun with your child support money? Preschool graduation are very common Tina, I had one when I was in preschool. We had to dress up to what we wanted to be when we grew up though. I was a doctor =D.

Jennifer

I think that is weird that the bodyguard brought his son along for the ride!

Uh

Tina...You have to attend before you can graduate.

awards

She looks like she needs throat yogurt! Time to fill her up!

chrissy

I wonder what Kevin is going to do when Britney has sole custody of the kids and he is no longer getting child support money, he is going to be up sh** creek with no paddle. He is pathetic living off another person, he has no excuse not to be working. I do not care what anyone says he is not a father he is a deadbeat, before getting child support he had nothing to do with them which is one reason why Britney filed for divorce, she got tired of being a single married parent. He sees those kids as nothing more then $$$$ signs and once she gets sole custody back and the child support stops he will having nothing to do with them again

Sue

She never looks good. I think all her drugs that she did ruined her brain for good. I don't ever think she will be off of the conservatorship.

RJ Hunt

That's the closest those 2 will ever come to a graduation...

boner

Not sure who makes me sick to my stomach more, Britney, Lindsay, or Pre School Graduation. What the hell is that??????????
2 Skanks that need to leave us.

Mallory

Jennifer, I'm pretty sure that's Kevin's son from his previous relationship with actress Shar Jackson...they have two kids together in addition to his two kids with Brit.

boner

Elizabeth, You are a complete fool, Tina is so right on, and Awards that is a great comment. Can I go last with the Yogurt? I would like to give Elizabeth some Yougurt also.

pattiespups

i just hope they think of their children first, and stop any and all crap. the kids come first and should always come first. i am sick of all this crap

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments