Britney & KFed Reunite for Their Kids

6/25/2010 10:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears and her ex-husband Kevin Federline were under the same roof again ... to attend the preschool graduation of one of their boys in Reseda yesterday.

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0
Whenever Brit and KFed get together it's a special occasion.

Tina

I always thought graduation was the culmination of actually achieving something. Since when is finishing your graham crackers and juice an accomplishment (I know the kids actually learn more than that--but seriously)? However, I can understand having a class PARTY where like a previous poster said they dressed up as to what they wanted to be when they grew up. Let's leave the graduation ceremonies for the real deal. And, yes, I did attend Kindergarten; thank you.

Um, wow...

Wow!! Britney actually brushed her weave for this event!! I can't believe it!! Maybe she'll take note of how much better she looks when she SHOWERS and STYLES her hair...and do it ANY TIME she goes out, since she KNOWS she'll be SWARMED by photogs...

jaa1169

I actually hope they get back together. I used to think k-fed was a loser, but since seeing him on celebrity fitclub, you can tell he is a good dad and a good guy. Brit wouldnt have married him in the first place (and STAYED married, unlike the other guy) otherwise.

par3princess1999

its good they were there for the kids.. Love them or hate them it was a private moment. The paps should leave the kids along. You can't pick your parents.. I'm sure they'd have others if that was the case. I think they both belong back in the trailer park with the rest of the white trash. Brit and Kev should be the poster people for welfare and birth control.

jm

she doesn't look good at all!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2