Cops Respond

To Verbal Attack at Kardashian House

6/25/2010 8:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned cops rolled out to the Calabasas home of Kourtney Kardashian and her baby daddy Scott Disick earlier today ... after Scott went ballistic on his neighbor ... and even called her a "whale."

We're told officers arrived to the scene after somebody called police and reported a "dispute with a neighbor" that was going down in front of the Kardashian home.

We're told no arrests were made and no one was cited.

As for what triggered the verbal spat -- it appears it began over a parking dispute ... but it turned nasty when Scott turned to the woman and screamed, "You're disgusting ... I would kill myself If I looked like you .... you whale."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Giggles McGee

So why is there a pic of Khloe on there? Makes no sense, she had nothing to do with it.

Caroline

Poor Kourtney. What a prize she's got in this guy.

No comment

How dare he yell at Khloe like that...I mean that why you have her photo up she the ugly whale mentioned in the article, right?

Phreaky

Scott is always going to have a chip on his shoulder until he comes to terms with his homosexuality.

Trish

Scott is a jerk and a grease ball.

No comment

Oh you changeg the photo... we Kourtney's not so bad..

Simon

Any enemy of the Kardashians is a good friend of mine.

Amy

It's a picture of Kourtney, not Khloe! Anyway, I find it funny that Scott is making fun of the way someone looks...has he looked in a mirror? (well, we know he has!) It's hard to tell what he even looks like because his choice of hideous clothing is so very distracting!...but even if we were to strip him down, I don't think there is much to him minus his receding hairline.

Are you sure?

The cops were called for something so stupid as this? What a waste of the police force's time!

dd

Kourtney your baby must be very stressed with that drunken loser as a father.

D

Simon LOL!!

anonymous

I always suspected Disick was a c*cksucker...now I have confirmation. I'd rather be a whale than a famewhore wannabe. Call me Shamu, loser. At least I have a real career.

Amy

It's been the same photo, retards!

Cali MJ Fan

Kourtney, baby-daddy or not-- Scott has got to go! He is toxic. You really do deserve WAY better than that doll.

Scott, you need to go to rehab and also lots of anger management courses. You really need help.

Dr. Drew, where are you?

Virtual Insanity

What a loser. I'd kill myself if I had a child with a man who wore an all-white suit.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments