Cops Respond

To Verbal Attack at Kardashian House

6/25/2010 8:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned cops rolled out to the Calabasas home of Kourtney Kardashian and her baby daddy Scott Disick earlier today ... after Scott went ballistic on his neighbor ... and even called her a "whale."

We're told officers arrived to the scene after somebody called police and reported a "dispute with a neighbor" that was going down in front of the Kardashian home.

We're told no arrests were made and no one was cited.

As for what triggered the verbal spat -- it appears it began over a parking dispute ... but it turned nasty when Scott turned to the woman and screamed, "You're disgusting ... I would kill myself If I looked like you .... you whale."

sandra

Scott is s***. He has no class & he thinks he is better than everyone else.

Richard

useless and talentless attention whores..and Kim is a **** bitch

Carey

Why is there a picture of Kloe Kardashian? I didn't see her name in the story. Maybe they meant to show a picture of Kourtney??

Not A Fan Of SCOTT

Scott is a awful human being he is repulsive. I do not know how he thinks he is perfect but he is the ugliest man I have ever laid eyes on. He is ugly inside and out. Kourtney could do so much better. She either has self esteem issues or she thinks it is okay for someone to treat people so cruely as Scott does. Doesnt ehlp her image.

diamondgirl

omg...after viewing this it looks like she is having fun! Losers.

diamondgirl

This guy is a total toolbox and Kourtney knows it...he is a drunk-this is exactly what drunks do...typical. She'll figure it out and kick him to the curb soon. She is in babyland right now-only a matter of time...good luck Kortney; I feel for you; your man is a tool.

sandy

Doesn't surprise me. When isn't the Kardashians not fighting with someone. They have no class. All they do is fight and think they own the world.

Lena Perez

Kourtney.. for your safety and the safety of your son, you need to let this guys loose. He is not daddy material, he is only one of those guys that has give a women 1 second of ohhhahh, enough to produce a beautiful child. That's all this guy is good for, you have heard from your sisters and mother over and over, this guy not good enough for you. I've watch the shows of you and Khloe, you're absolutely beautiful and classy but you deserve so much better.

Ish

Agree, that's Khloe ?

Throwback kid

I wish I lived next to Scott! I would hit him with so many rights he would beg me for a left. I would turn his jaw bone to powder. But then again, Scott doesn't pick fights with people twice his size so I guess he is safe. He prefers to start stuff with waiters, or people he thinks are beneath him. This guy is a real Punk!

kromen

One day he's going to write a check with that alligator mouth that his hummingbird ass can't cash. It is written.

Amy

Whatever anyone says, just remember that EVERYTHING that this family does is for the public! EVERYTHING....wink, wink.....EVERYTHING.

MoKnowsAll

Yea....a Perfect LOSER.....only claim to fame is who he fathered a kid with. Nice Bitch wife doing nothing to stop the ******* from shutting his big flap. Yo Sick for ****....your mouth is the rear end of an ass....only sh*t coming out of it.....until you can go suck some guy off!

and this sister is a LOSER....how drunk was she to sleep with this loser and somehow get his sperm to sperminate her???????

I Luv TMZ

He's obviously a closeted Douche with a very small penis.

Smackchump

I think Scott Disick is just frustrated because Mason isn't his...looks nothing like him, but sure does look a lot like the model from Miami, Michael Girgenti.