Bruce Willis

Good Genes

or Good Docs?

6/27/2010 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Bruce Willis must really have a sixth sense.

0625_bruce_willis_80199529_102267769
Here's the 31-year-old back in 1986 (left) -- and 24 years later, the 55-year-old version at an event in Madrid on Monday (right).

Yippee ki yay!

tat.er

Only his hairdresser knows.

Greg

I think he's just taking a bit better care of himself these days. Doesn't look to me like he's had any work done on his face.

Bobo Frog

Neither.

RJ Hunt

I would think he would have spent some cash on some new hair...but thats just me...

Nyx

Ever notice that when TMZ posts these Good Genes or Good Docs questions, when it's a man, the majority says he has good genes but when the subject is a woman, almost everyone says it's good docs. Sexist much?

reys

I think he always looked old.....31? He has very sharp lines on his face. He looks a little softer now, but he thinks of himself as a tough guy, so who knows.

lou

How about NEITHER??? I think he looks HORRIBLE, frankly, nothing like the cutie he once was. Oh well.

Bubba

What is that on the left side of his face? Perhaps he was ironing his clothes when the phone rang and he pickep up a hot iron thinking it was the phone???

koz

I think Bruce and Demi have an ant-aging secret they both know of and aren't telling anyone!

robin

His nose looks a little different in the front. Not a smooshed like in the older pic.

ForTMZOnly

I think he looks pretty damned good. Men don't seem to age like women do, especially if they take care of themselves. Bruce may be a "tough guy" but I can guarantee you that "tough guy" gets regular facials and manicures. Men don't tend to lose their jawlines much or get saggy neck skin or jowls like women do as early. I'm going to say he has a good personal care routine, plus possibly a good diet and exercise which can prevent aging as well. Demi on the other hand has had plenty of plastic surgery and it's obvious.

LEENA

Please #11 old men look just as bad as old women. That women don't age as well as men is the biggest bunch of bs that men ever started. Give me a 25-30 year old man and forget the over 40 crowd.

.:Loki4Ever:.

I agree with 11. Men get "distinguished" with age.. as women, we just get "old".. lol

G.R.

Good NOTHING. He is a skinny Shrek.

person

ummm...i think tha's just a shawdow on his face......come on people...keep up

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments