Unofficial MJ Memorial -- Katherine in the House!

6/27/2010 7:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Forever Michael Memorial that went down last night didn't have the blessing of Michael Jackson's estate or his brother Randy, but it did have the support of his mother Katherine.

0628_mJ_MOMORIAL_TMZ
The matriarch of the Jackson clan was in attendance at the Beverly Hilton last night -- our spies say Katherine, Tito Jackson and one of Randy's daughters were the only Jackson family members that were there.

We're told the place looked about "half empty" and the only celebs our sources saw were Mickey Rooney, Corey Feldman and Eddie Griffin.

As for food and drinks -- the menu consisted of a choice of salmon or steak and domestic beer could be purchased for $8.50, wine for $10.

Not exactly fit for a King.

MiMi

Mickey Rooney Serenades Michael Jackson Fans at Event, Corey Feldman Makes Speech

Tellit

93. She's sliding these unauthorized shena****ns under the door...because she knows if she goes before Joe...Michael Jackson will cut Joe's sorry azz off ASAP. That's why Joe's pushing so hard for an independent MJFT allowance...the lawsuit against Murray, etc.
Posted at 4:09 PM on Jun 27, 2010 by Tellit
_________
Roe50....
see "shena****ns" above.
TMZ system tries to prevent anybody from typing the "N" word.
Can't help but LOVE TMZ...and Harvey!

Adriana Williams

MJ LOVED THE WORLD WITH ALL HIS HEART, it was an UNCONDITIONAL LOVE and he really wanted to HEAL IT, STOP WARS and DESTRUCTION and have people find a common ground IN LOVE and GOODNESS and SHARING !

He was a great man.

People he cared for abused his trust & deceived him, his father abused him verbally and physically; and, worst of all the media/press raped and stripped him of his dignity publicly and hounded him mercilessly.

And through it all he SMILED!

I wonder how many of us would withstand the same introspection into our lives and how we would handle the pain. Before we cast stones at MJ, we should imagine ourselves in his life and ask ourselves how would we manage it?

Only THOSE WITH NO SIN CAN JUDGE him, not us.

Michael, you were too good for this world, for the people here, for the decadence of the community around us. You are finally up with the angels, where you belong, may you RIP ! We will do our best to CARRY ON YOUR LOVE and SELFLESSNESS and teach it to our little ones.

“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.” - Michael Jackson

MiMi

REMEMBERING MY FRIEND MICHAEL JACKSON by GOTHAM CHOPRA

JR

That place was packed full last night. Please don't start on Katherine or we wont be reading any more on here. This is bull TMZ. Why you doing this?

fordtocarr

If it was a hoax, he's still gone and won't return and we'll never really know?

Posted at 3:59 PM on Jun 27, 2010 by jenny

Jenny, really, since I saw Michael with the announcement for This Is It, I didn't believe it was even him then. When the announcement of his death came, I thought, HE DID IT. He escaped!! I never thought he'd be back. I think he had enough. Didn't LIKE to tour and didn't want to to more than 10 shows. He was over it. Just wanted to be a dad. But, like a great portion of the world, we just speculate on it all and pray he's safe and happy.

make no mistake

The Chopra's were no "friends" of Michael's. Deepak nor Gotham were invited to either Memorial Service (after Michael passed away).

Prince I and Paris know Debbie Rowe is their mother.

Tellit

87. He Is Alone,Alone & Rotting In A Wall Feeding The Bugs
Posted at 3:27 PM on Jun 27, 2010 by UNWell
Y.A.W.N.
Still here, Deb/UNWell/etc?
Posted at 3:42 PM on Jun 27, 2010 by mary
________
Sweetheart...can't you contribute ANYTHING intelligent to these boards other than this garbage?
But...I suspect that you do.... aplenty...while you're using your longtime everyday usual nic.
lol
PS: anybody who knew me a year ago on here can vouch that I am not OhWell/Deb.....
and that they are both separate people/posters.
long ago I used to give Deb hell for awhile (~~~ to Deb)...and ran myself ragged chasing and raising cain re OhWells badazzed MJ comments...MJ is a Freaks....Dumbazz Fans, etc.
I was a champion FOR Michael Jackson....
and in many ways still am....
whether you want to believe that or not.
BUT....I am not a Michael Jackson bad habits/faults enabler/condoner (a Michael Jackson rabid fan)....OR one of his YESmen. I turn no blind eye to what he did/should not have done/will do to bring about his own downfall.
I don't kiss his royal azz.
You can't be/do that and REALLY love someone.

Bob Goodden

Let the man rest in peace.

Tellit

That was NOT Michael Jackson at the 02 TII press conference.

fordtocarr

92. one thing i did find odd...karen faye said she was at the rehearsals, why...MJ never wore makeup for rehearsals. Why would he need his makeup artist there...it was just a rehearsal...or was it because it was a MOVIE? A planned movie?

Posted at 4:06 PM on Jun 27, 2010 by jenny

OH!! Great point Jenny!!! Join us here...http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/index.php

jenny

I was a champion FOR Michael Jackson....
and in many ways still am....
whether you want to believe that or not.

I don't kiss his royal azz.

You can't be/do that and REALLY love someone.

Posted at 4:59 PM on Jun 27, 2010 by Tellit

We know tellit, we've been with you this entire time too, for whatever reason. as i've said, MJ can be as simple and/or as complicated as you/we make him out to be...and we could all be wrong about any thing and every thing too. I do believe MJ was f@cked up and needed help and everyone turned a blind eye. I also believe he had this 'genuis' side to him that even he didn't understand...but he had issues...don't we all! his childhood was not one of love, nurturing or anything close to normal!

I believe this entire thing HAS been somewhat of a human experiment. The way one perceives MJ (and it's very often not even about him) is the way they simply perceive life; show empathy - sympathy, compassion towards other, feel things deeply (or not). One's own perception of MJ (again not about him, really...we don't know HIM) reflects their inner feelings about themselves, their religion, their fears, their hatred, their racist natures, phobia tendencies, education, lifestyles, culture, income, social status, etc...it's been very interesting, to say the least.

RIP, MJ...wherever you are!

fordtocarr

105. That was NOT Michael Jackson at the 02 TII press conference.

Posted at 5:03 PM on Jun 27, 2010 by Tellit

I was in another room when he came on and I yelled into the other room, THAT IS NOT MICHAEL. I could even tell from his voice. The plan had begun.

jenny

92. That was NOT Michael Jackson at the 02 TII press conference.

Posted at 5:03 PM on Jun 27, 2010 by Tellit

I've gone back and forth on this one, but it was HIS hands, he has very distinctive fingers - hands. I think MJ used so many impersonators, we don't know what he really looks like, i think he's done this for so long. I almost think that's why he changed his face all the time, one of the reasons, to throw us off..maybe?

but, another thought, if this was a hoax, i also think MJ would have maybe waited one more day, what's another day, to not minimize the death of Farrah Fawcett...his death over-rode that too. I don't know.