MJ's Las Vegas Rental Home Vandalized

6/28/2010 6:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned cops have just responded to the Las Vegas home Michael Jackson rented from 2007 -2009 after someone called in claiming the place had been vandalized.

0628_Micheal_jackson_getty_ex
Law enforcement sources tell us when cops arrived to the home, they found several walls inside the home had been spray painted with "illegible" graffiti.

We're told no one has lived in the home for more than a year -- and cops have no idea when the vandals may have struck.

In a related note -- we're told several people visited the home recently to commemorate the one-year anniversary of MJ's death ... and it's likely one of the fans may have noticed the graffiti.

So far, cops have no suspects -- and no arrests have been made.

Jacki

Big Fella, I couldn't have said it better myself....(regarding #32) I completely agree

NeverMind

A bit tired of reading what a great humanitarian MJ was.
What does it mean? I am beginning to think that it has something to do with diet. You know... vegetarians... humanitarians... Enough already.

Tellit

9. ..........And feo crying out loud, Michael Jackson was not the second coming of Christ, he was just a guy who sung and danced and appealed to teeny boppers, a cash machine to his family and business associates, artist my ass.
Posted at 2:35 PM on Jun 28, 2010 by Big Fella
__________
Your post big fella in part should have read...."appealed most to people of teeny bopper mentality"...since the rabid fans come in all ages!
lol

NeverMind

No virtue in modesty in this case. I think it is pretty clear what that "illegible" graffiti said.

Karen

Why the heck is this info news? Because MJ rented it at one time. Please...

JRtherealJR

Just goes to show how hated he still is by a lot of people...and will always be. Love him or hate him, Jackson divides opinion. The cops are sticking to their story that the graffiti was "illegibile"? Yeah right!
It was obviously some pedo hate comments.
The Jackson family were even too scared to give his coffin a public procession incase someone tried to attack it.

Sunshine

It's not graffiti Jermaine was leaning against the wall.
It's the same color of shoe polish he uses on his head.

136

***

MJFan4Life

Still can't get over Michael being gone. I remember being at both the Victory tour in Knoxville and the Bad tour in Atlanta. Didn't have tickets for the This is it tour, but I was gonna try and buy some and make the trip to London.

I keep praying MJ is somewhere over seas maybe getting treatment for his addiction or maybe even having his nose fixed back to normal. I don't disrespect Michael in any way. But I always question why he did all that plastic surgery.

Comin' from a straight guy, MJ was a good lookin' person. He should have stopped after the Bad era. He still looked good then. He just went too far in my opinion. But he was still a GREAT person and I didn't let that bother me. I guess he had his reasons for how he wanted to look.

I never once questioned if MJ was guilty of what he was accused of. I know Michael would never hurt a child. He cared too much. He was just misunderstood and took advantage of. The only thing Michael was ever guilty of was having the most biggest caring heart.

I wish people would lay off his family too. It's not our business really.

Observer999

Gee, a home Michael Jackson once rented was vandalized. And I heard that a car he once rode in got repainted, and that a restaurant he once went to has changed its chef. This is not news, TMZ. I agree with the others who are saying, "get off the everything MJ boat."

Andy

Check out a FREE Michael Jackson remix album featuring some of todays greatest artists at www.ambassadorbeats.com

Janet

Who on earth dared to vandalize the property that once belonged to Michael? Who was so daring to do that? DARN!!! I'm sure the people that vandalized his former house are the same ppl who hates on him,accuse him of things he had never done!

Linda

Im surprised he even rented that house. I live in Vegas and the house is run down and the grounds were not taken care of. The inside is really out dated and old. I wonder if he just rented this house to store some of his stuff. When he died they took out some old Rolles Royes he was going to give to his children when they got married. But I doubt he lived in that mess. His living standards were way higher than that dump. He did rent another house that was beautiful with his body guards but never felt like home to him he hated it.

Kathy

They would make Michael pay if he farted. They would sue him for air pollution or some trumped up crap.

LAURA

If any of you people who think Michael was a child molester, PLEASE make your EVIDENCE known or STFU. If Tom Snedden couldn't prove it, why don't you?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments