« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Paris Brings

All Her Baggage

to World Cup

6/30/2010 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With all her Louis Vuitton trunks in tow, Paris Hilton is off to South Africa to party with the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo at the World Cup ... if he hasn't gone home already.

0630_paris_luggage
The 29-year-old single heiress tweeted this pic along with the message: All packed and Ready for The World Cup! So excited!

As far as who she's rooting for ... Paris is on everyone's team.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

electriczipper

She is a little late and who the hell would go to S.Africa to party.Might as well go to downtown Iran

Me

I'd like to know how much money was spent getting her sh*t there. Look at it all!! I bet the money could keep myself and my kids fed for a month! As a single mom, it is so hard to see people like this and the money they spend. I can guarantee that what she spends on buying one of those bags is more then we survive off of for 2 months. Christ.

Machelle

Even though I love Paris, I
can't help but think
that this is a little
extravagant considering
so many people have nothing.
I mean please!

yup

Can you say "High Maintenance"?

BigJigga304

We know she didn't pack any panties, but she got plenty of Valtrex.

M

Imagine how much she paid in checked bag fees hahaha.

pink

What a spoiled waste of space...

kickaboo

I hope she stays in hotels, because if she were a house guest, if I was the host or hostess..I'd be pissed seeing her waltz in with all that baggage. Dumb girl probably won't even watch the soccer matches.

G.R.

Portugal lost. Ronaldo went home by now.

Blue

Ok, so I get it Louis Vuitton is a sponsor of World Cup. But the smaller peices of her luggage are $4G and up, thats got to be close to a quarter of a millon plus in luggage alone. Its extravagant to the point of trashy, I agree so many have nothing, so this is way to much.

virgo

what a loser. she has to be kidding herself ronaldo isn't sticking around for her nastiness.

Chris

The European footballers wouldn't give her the time of day. The European girls are much hotter, classier, educated and more sophisticated than this loser.

Nameless

Whatever happened to the dog she used to carry around everywhere?

F-all

Useless, talentless, worthless, self-indulgent, donkey! If she didn't have 10 people behind her to do everything for her, she would die quicker than she already is. There are people who have no time on their hands to even love their children then there are people like her, too much time and they do nothing with it, but over indulge themselves with relentless selfish behavior. Paris and the rest of the likes of you their is a special place in hell for you.

HMD

I hope they get lost in transit...lol Why is she going anyway? Loser

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments