Suge Knight -- Stay Away, or Else!

6/30/2010 2:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Semi-good news for a man who claimed Suge Knight put out a hit on his life -- Suge was just ordered to stay the hell away from the guy for three years ... good news only if Suge gets the memo.

Suge Knight

According to documents obtained by TMZ, the L.A. area man just snagged a permanent restraining order in L.A. County Superior Court, commanding Suge to stay 100 yards away from Elwood, his home, his car and his workplace.

As we first reported, the guy claimed Suge "had 8 guys come to my house and told them to get me or kill me" back on May 21 -- just one day after Suge was arrested for assault with a deadly weapon.

It's unclear if the two incidents are connected.

awards

I thought he got shot?

Tiggy Tow

Now there is a dude that is jsut way too full of himself.

Lou
www.anon-surfing.at.tc

Trish

Doooooooooon't Liiiiiiiiiiike Yourrrrrrrr Neeeeeeeeeew Websiteeeeeeee. Change it back TMZ!!!!!

Um, wow...

EVERYTHING Suge IS involved in is connected, on way or another... He is ALWAYS doing things to other people, but then acts almost appalled that someone would DARE do something to him... Just hope he remembers... Karma's a bitch!!!

Quiet

he sure has fallen from back in the day

C

I pity the fool that puts a restraining order on Suge Knight.

electriczipper

restraining orders do not work
according to quang chong lee,owner of Hongs all you can eat chinese buffet.He put one on surge 3 months ago because he would sit down and eat all day long.lee says..."surge eat for 3 hour and never stop".Now Hongs is out of business..

Darlene

Hummmmm?!!!

Chuck

Lock him up for life, he's already proved he cant function in society

marciasullivan

He shot Tu Pak and, although Ice-Tea was a rotten rapper, he hung him over a hotel balcony upside down to threaten he could make no money without paying the s*** Suge. May he rot in prison, being butt fu@@ked by all.

marciasullivan

Suge Knight is a murder - he murdered Tu Pac, everyone knows this. He should be spending his life in prison, total s***bag who thinks he is a mafiaoso and can kill anyone he wants. May he rot in Hell, but butt F@@@ed many timed over in jail, then killed.

KAM

Shouldn't this lowlife be in jail already??????

John

I guess if my birth name was Marion Knight, I'd want to beat people up too.

RJ Hunt

Suge is a ***** PUNK ASS BITCH...sending guys to do his dirty work...YEAH I SAID IT...You got a problem Sugar Knight, I'm in HB lets party...

Rich

Here is someone that should be locked up permanently based on the fact he is a menace to society.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments