First Time Ever! Lady Gaga Dresses Normal

7/3/2010 4:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Wearing regular fitness gear, Lady Gaga took time out from being Lady Gaga and hit up a Sports Club/LA in Boston on Thursday.

0702_lady_gaga_TMZ_01

With some eye makeup and her Hillary Clinton 'do in full effect, we're told Gags worked out her abs, arms, and back ... without any music.

Even she's tired of all those "Bad Romance" remixes.

Truth

EWWW, SHE'S A PERFECT CANDIDATE FOR PHOTOSHOP!!!! ADOBE WOULD BE PROUD OF THE "BEFORE' AND "AFTER" PICS. JUST SAYIN.

Pistol

Liza Minelli wearing a blond wig.

Klipper

That's one ugly dude.

Tia

Normally I'm against plastic surgery but in this case I think she should have some for her facial deformities

mike

Keep up the hate you losers

DIGBICK

Um, Maybe with a grocery bag over her head, I'd put my thing in her. But, na now way. I'm not into grandmothers who like to be famous for beings whores. Well, then again try everything once. When I'm done I'll tell her to be a little more original and stop copying everyone in earth. Oh sh/it!

stal

well.. now we know why she wears all those 'outrageous' outfits.. to distract you from that shnoz.

Uh

Not much doubt that TMZ owns the picture (two extremely blurry shots). And surprise surprise..an article with "we're told". Finally, not a word indicating the picture is actually Lady GaGa. Could be Harvey for all I know.

Shawn

quality images as usual

Susie

Now dont be slamming TMZ guys or you wouldnt be reading this.

Now I think more people would still like, or start to like GAGA (which is also what my 18mo old grandson calls me **big smile cause he cant say Grandma yet)if she looked like this more often, normal. As a 50 yr old I like her music, prolly cause I dont listen to much to the words, and she plays the piano great, just seems like her music, words and the way she acts is getting "Angry". well at least to me.

Noses, geesh like we all dont have something on us we dont like, or is bigger then others. She also has a huge beautiful set of eyes. Heck, all of me is bigger then others, but she can get her nose fixed, I cant get rid of 2/3rds of me :(

Now play nice about "GaGa"!!!

bettylion

As someone who has admittedly spent way too many hours looking at Lady Gaga online, I am quite sure that is NOT her. It does look like her (in these extremely blurry shots at least) but I am 99% sure it is NOT Gaga. The face is not exact. Not to mention, Gaga doesn't do the gym - she gets mega excercise at her frequent performances. Secondly, she would never do a PUBLIC gym. Never ever!

hopevalley

I have figured out why GAG wears all those weird outfits, to distract from her ugly face!!!! Wow, what a dog!!!

Uh

scheesh Has Max smoked himself into retardation? It's no secret that most the TMZ staff is perpetually stoned, but it would seem Max has done some serious damage. Anyway, how's Virgie Arthur doing? The Lady GaGa story...well the motto at TMZ seems to be take unconfirmed rumour and report it as fact. But they just don't seem to realize yet the worth of fuzzy pictures.

Not a hater

I dont think i like her normal, she is too crazy to be normal and she looks good crazy

Joe