Lindsay Lohan Probation Officer's Report

7/7/2010 6:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Lindsay Lohan's probation officer's report lists 5 drugs Lindsay is allowed to take, and the combination is powerful.

Lindsay Lohan Crying

According to the report, Lindsay is allowed to take Zoloft (antidepressant), Trazodone (antidepressant), Adderall (stimulant to control ADHD), Nexium (acid reflux) and the extremely powerful painkiller Dilaudid.

Under the terms of probation, Lindsay is allowed to take these drugs.

liz

For one how is her medical history not a privacy issue? We shouldn't be finding out what she is on! Secondly....what Dr. is going down when she overdoses from the crazy prescription drugs he/she prescribed?

kate

the pain medication was for when she had her teeth pulled. other than that the other drugs can be taken together

azlee

hey, I don't know know if she has ADHD. My son has schizophrenia and the ****tail is something else. I also know it is misused by young people and the pain killers are becoming an epidemic being used.

I was saying a good dr (and only one dr) can figure out what she should or shouldn't be taking.

todd

she might as well kill herself,Dilaudid is 10x stronger than Morphine... and you add that to 2 different PSych drugs and speed... she is a goner..

albe

The drugs don't seem to be working obviously and I'm sure her liver is the next thing to fail.

just sayin.....

Why on earth is she on Dilaudid? This is synthetic heroin usually prescribed for dibilitating pain, kidney stones and cancer.
Not that I would particularly mind to hear that she tempted fate one time too many and she's dead.

Heather

Seriously the only one that is sketchy is the pain killers. I find it funny that she is allowed to take it in jail;

aquanet

I thought she was taking Dilaudid for pain for oral surgery? How long ago was that? I had two teeth implanted and I only got 6 of those!

Perhaps if she wasn't doing so much coke, she wouldnt have an ADHD issue.

vla815

I wouldn't mind doing jail if I was on "medical" heroin too.

edna

ya blame everything on depression. she just needs to grow up. the pills will not help her...

sherri

Terms of probation need to be looked at immediately!

janalal4

Perhaps if she wasn't doing so much coke, she wouldnt have an ADHD issue.

Posted at 2:37 PM on Jul 7, 2010 by aquanet

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/07/06/lindsay-lohan-court-jail-hearing-probation-report-drugs-prescriptions/4/#comments-anchor#ixzz0t2FuG1Zw

LMAO! Good point:)

Dallas

Some "anti-depressants" can not be taken with ANY pain meds! The result is, SERITONUM(sic?) SYNDROME which, can cause death. Google it!

The judge has is trying to save her life!

Carolina

Is it any wonder she's effed up? I blame her doctors for this mess! They need to withdraw her from the drugs and then see if she isn't a lot better after that. I'd be willing to bet a thousand bucks that she would be. WTF are they even THINKING?

Modwild

Trazadone is also a back door sleep aid (meaning it's not officially a sleeping aid). I take it.