Lindsay Lohan -- Amphetamines, Opiates, A-OK

7/7/2010 6:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan tested positive for amphetamines and opiates during her random drug tests, this according to the probation officer's report obtained by TMZ.

Lindsay Lohan Crying

But according to the report, Lindsay was allowed to take the drugs that created the positive results -- namely, Dilaudid (opiate) and Adderall (amphetamine).

According to the report, "The defendant indicates she has been on the same prescription medication for as long as she can remember."

unreal

What kind of medical condition, or severe pain is she in that she needs dilaudid!!! Wow, wonder how much this doctor is getting on the payroll! someone needs to look into this. It's almost like okay, you can't drink so lets give her something.... better

Howdy

I read the report and it's clear that she took the Dilaudid for a short period of time. It appears in her system when she got tested on June 2 and June 7 but not in her system when she was tested on June 16 and 24.

lw

Dilaudid?!!!! Is she dying of cancer? That drug is like seven times as strong as morphine. What crackpot doctor prescribed that for regular use?

The craziest part about this whole thing is the fact that her money-grubbing, d**k of a father was actually right. He's been talking about her prescription drug use for a while.

Sunshine

I am going to become a doctor and move to Hollywood.
Spread the word your first Propofol drip is on the house.

dave

I am a pharmacist therefore somewhat of an expert in medications. Why does she need dilaudid "for as long as she can remember"? There is not one person living that doesn't have cancer that needs dilaudid long term. She is an addict plain and simple. Adderall at her age I understand. But Dilaudid? What competent MD would give her dilaudid? I'll tell you. ONes that get paid in cash. A lot of cash! Hollywood cash. This girl needs to learn the hard way and thankfully she is about to get a lesson. I hope her doc is next on the list.

jm

Dilaudid? Are you kidding me? I've taken it once...to take the edge of a ruptured ovarian cyst that was bleeding into my abdomen. They gave it to me in my IV because I was in so much pain, I was practically bending the metal rails of the hospital gurney. It hit me so fast that it knocked the wind out of me. I couldn't feel anything from my breastbone down. It's a painkiller derived from MORPHINE.

Oh, absolutely, yes. Please give Lindsay a driver's license. We'll all very safe with her hopped on this and behind the wheel of an enormous SUV. /end sarcasm

Howdy

Did anyone read the report?..."it says she sometimes takes dilaidid for dental pain, which only appears in her system two times when she was tested on June 2 and June 7. The way TMZ wrote this article makes it seem like she has been popping the dilaidid since she received them in early June.

kathych644

The do***ent states Dilaudid for dental pain? WOW! She's had dental pain for "as long as she can remember?" Unbelievable is not exactly the word I'm looking for here.

myrna tyrna

Honestly, I wouldn't put it past her to have actually gone through with the dental surgery JUST FOR THE MEDS. Anyone think it odd that the so-called dentist chose this particular time to have them out...right around the time she was being drug tested?

pat m

Little fighting fists (your soooo cute), fu message on her fingernail for the judge, lots of tears and anger. Sure, we need to feel sorry for this little wacked out freak. She made her choices and continues to do so. This is the last story about her I read. I'm done with this psycho and her drama.

SharB

All of these medications warn NOT to drink alcohol while taking!!!! With these meds and alcohol, no wonder she's so messed up!!!

jimmy

its all joke and a joke on the court , she should get the hole 90 days , not 23 , f--king hollywood

ChorizoSupreme

Here, ladies and gentleman, is a perfect example of what's wrong with healthcare in this country. Doctors hand out expensive, powerful, drugs as if they were candy without much concern to true necessity. Not only do they drive up health insurance cost with their irresponsible habits, but put peoples lives in danger as well. No doubt, Lindsay is the big culprit here, but doctors are only enabling her addiction.

ohdee

Why does she want the SCRAM bracelet removed? With all of the drugs she's taking, she doesn't need alcohol to get loaded.

I hope TMZ publishes the name of the dentist who has been allowing Lilo to have Dilaudid. It's INSANE to allow an addict to take that kind of medication unless she's hospitalized.

Jo

Hopefully Lindsay you are reading this. I feel strongly you have
concurrent disorder of addiction and BPD. I think you even know that. There is HELP and this is serious. You are smart , a great actor but NEED THE REHAB AND THERAPY. Run don't walk to rehab. DBT therapy WORKS. I have a beautiful daughter who is FINALLY getting the help. You can do it!!!