« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Cristiano Ronaldo -- Pool Boy

7/7/2010 9:50 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Team Portugal soccer stud -- and new dad -- Cristiano Ronaldo got over losing the World Cup by cooling off his golden, buff, hairless muscles at a pool in Manhattan the other day.

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson

Ronaldo is only partly to blame for the record heat in NYC.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

omgsammi

Does anyone else find him repulsive? I find him quite unattractive and his body just skeeves me out..

omgsammi

Seriously, the stupid comments are just annoying now. Straight men hire surrogates, too. It's not "gay's only". please educate yourself before making ignorant comments about a situation.

Dino

So you guys who can't even get a girlfriend because you're fat or out of shape. Check this guy out.... Great Muscles and nice trunks as Daniel Craig's ones.... Time for American Men to stop wearing those stupid long shorts that look like they are wearing a dress and go to the Gym....
Say no to the Haters ! Go Ronaldo... You're a Hottie !

J Simp

Wasn't he dating Kim K?

Dave Mazz

First of all, any Dude wearing those fruitcake sunglasses is definitely GAY!!!!!!

Sarah

Hes not gay,
hes european, thats how they dress.
But you americains are too ignorant to realize that so therefore you lable him as being gay.

So maybe he used a surrogate mother.
But the guy is filthy rich, what were to happen if he married then later had a child then maybe his gold digger of a wife would decide to divorce him.
She'd get so much of his money and he would also have to pay her child support money.

OR ...
Maybe it was a fling or one night stand gone wrong and the mother didnt want the child, it happens.

Thats no right to call someone gay,
just because hes a single father that doesnt make him gay.
Are all single mothers lesbain ?
No, a few are.

Stop talking so much crap about this guy,

good luck Cristiano with your child.

Colleen

Has it even been confirmed that he's used a surrogate? Anyway, he is absolutely ridiculously good looking, not even joking.

I Chinee

what the **** does he have on? I seen him before with his pants jacked high up. Gay

Clooney is GAY

@Sarah - its OK to be GAY. Take a deep breath and BREATH!!! As far as his "Model Girlfriend", she is a "BEARD" (and Vice-versa). I work in fashion and I can tell you that it is a known fact that 99.9% of all female models are LESBIANS!!! (110% of all male models are GAY).

LLM

Good God Almighty Jesus! Whoooshhh! It is HOT in here. Holy moley!

LLM

Honestly, I don't care if he is gay or straight. All I know is that he is very good looking, talented and in great shape. He has a son now and no doubt will be a great father. I wish him well. (But...I also wish he was MINE! lol)

I Chinee

@Posted at 3:47 PM on Jul 7, 2010 by Sarah

Umm... he dresses gay, right here in this picture he has on booty shorts. Hell to the naw! And he has the Gay vibe thing going on.

And this is a gossip site so we can talk crap on here all day long about anyone. If you don't like it go some where else *******.

FutbolMom

I could swear his toenails are painted... just sayin!

omus

Earrings - the right earring is visible in the photos - say the gay soccer player is a catcher not a pitcher.

emily

SO HOT...such a waste :( PLEASE don't be gay ronaldo. Any woman will take you!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments