Enrique vs. Wilmer

Who'd You Rather?

7/7/2010 4:50 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Pop singer Enrique Iglesias, 35, and former "That '70s Show" star Wilmer Valderrama, 30, posed off at the same event in Hollywood on Tuesday.

0707_whoyourather
Question is ...

luckyluuu

Wilmer seems like he would be so much more of a dirty freak! Enrique looks like a bore. Come to mama Wilmer!!!

ETownCanuck

I barely recognize Enrique lately...has he had some work done or something other than having that mole removed?

Cynthia

Okay people Wilmer is by far the best choice here. That guy is just too sexy for words.

ltlata2de

I'm sorry but Wilmer is much better than the boring stick who does not even look like his former self! Does he wax his whole face? Wilmer has the dance moves-the cute comebacks and attitude. NO COMPARISON!

durrr...

pins and needles on this one...just can't seem to be able to make up my mind.

jmkmuffin

truth hurts

can't sing vs. can't act...Bring me Mario Lopez.

Amber

Who would I rather...? I don't think I'd be able to tell the difference.

aberclombie

Hollister brand is the U.S. high-end casual clothing brand A & F (Abercrombie & Fitch)'s vice-Line brand, Hollister for 15 to 18-year-old boys and girls, and strive to reflect the Southern California beach surf style, the relative A & F is more inexpensive material, the corresponding Hollister The price is lower than the A & F. Hollister sexy consecutive quarters, by the well-known large California advertising photographer Bruce Weber old Zhang Jing. Under the lens of his charm, retro yellow picture on the young boys and girls in California are vibrant, graceful interpretation of a different kind of sexy!

Bu

Enrique is plain out hot!

Bubbles

Separated at birth? Either these guys are twins or the same person is pictured twice.

Mrs. Damaskinos

Wilmer is the only choice her,He is so fine...mmmmm I would be a bad girl that night,lol I've never found Enrique attractive.

ashley

i honestly think that Enrique is sooo much better then wilmer. enrique is hotter by far. <3

joseph

NUMBER 7 WROTE "I desperately want to choose Wilmer, especially if he promises to talk Handy Manny to me in bed, but then the thought of grubbing on Lindsay's leftovers stops me in my tracks..."

Actually, Wilmer was one of the first who did her when she was the "****," meaning beautiful.

gerard