Megan Fox Flashes Her ... Wedding Ring

7/9/2010 11:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

While she showed off her wedding band last week, Megan Fox finally gave photogs a peek at her giant newlywed diamond bling in West Hollywood on Thursday.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan2

Brian Austin Green really knows how to rock her body.

0709_ring_bling_footer

KellyR

Y'all are harsh, if that's her "gaining weight" then I wish I would "gain weight". Don't know anything about her and have never seen any of her movies, but she is beautiful and I can't take that away from her...

mvp12816

yawwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnn

MacAllister

Megan!
Burn those pants!!!

J Simp

Wish Megan was in T3 still.

Marcie

stop hating, you guys wish you were that pretty!

Dom

Yea, let's all be mean to Megan Fox for no reason because we all have lives.
I'm happy for her.

alicia

Well, Congrates Megan. I wish you a happy marriage and a very good luck.

And Brian is hot! and he is a man, unlike some boys, he lookes like a strong partner and a good man. and they seem to love each other.

good for u both.
Wish you the best megan.

Cheyenne

I was just watching "Jennifer's Body", and noticed something odd. In the scene where Megan climbs out of the lake and is wringing out her hair, look at her bare shoulder and tell me that`s special effects, or that girl has the hairiest shoulder I have ever seen on a woman!! LOL

Elton John

Megan Fox Super Sexy, I love her, just look at this: http://www.70news.com/2010/08/18/megan-forex-sexy-body/

Kat

Some many haters, all the people who are saying nasty things about her, I bet you are all ugly with no one to love!

I like Megan, and I always had a crush on Brian growing up watching 90210, Im happy for both of them!

I dont see why people call her trashy, she is never in the media acting like a whore, so people just have to make **** up! cause your jealous!! I like her because she speaks her mind, and I think she is a good actress!

Brit

I am so sick of Megan freakin Fox. She has no talent and her "beauty" is completly paid for. That chick has had more work done!

Margret

She HAS talent. She's an actress. She's also a sex symbol. But after reading her interviews I'm proud of her because she has morals and she's not a party girl & she is anti-nudity.

Julie

Gosh, People on here suck! The girl is a knock out! Treats her step son really well. People are jealous and just want to pull others down. Pathetic.

OmG

Seguramente que Megan Fox ha pagado su propio anillo y todo lo demas, porque alguien me puede decir que peliculas o que ha hecho ´´su marido´´ (seguramente acaben en divorcio). Esta mujer esta perdiendo facultades y esta cabando su propia tuba. chao!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2