Ringo Starr

Good Genes

or Good Docs?

7/11/2010 4:00 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Former Beatles drummer Ringo Starr really is one of the fab four.

0709_Ringo_3095643_Ringo_102697047
Here's the 24-year-old in London back in 1964 (left) -- and 46 years later, the 70-year-old version at a concert in NYC on Wednesday (right).

Let it be.

lostontheisland

neither...Good Lord!

Carvey

Looking pretty good for 70.

Nik

I think he looks better at 70 than 24. He was one ugly mofo

Keith

Good hair dye

CB

Least talented, biggest EGO!

RDJ

Maybe a hair doc....usually if your receiding it's going to be mostly gone at 70 but who knows. As far as the BEATLES being overrated, you my friend are a class 1A moron. The Beatles were the most influential, progressive, talented, and any other word you could think of that means timeless, great, number 1, ect. To not understand that means your a moron and you need music taste rewiring. I wouldn't be surprised if you owned a t pain CD or a usher CD or a lady gaga CD. You could ask any respectable musician in the world and they would say they worship the Beatles and owe their musical careers to them. So listen to Sgt. Pepper and then the White Album and get back to us on your opinion, you can wear the dunce cap while we wait.

myrna tyrna

Anyone coming on here to say "The Beatles are overrated"...well, they are just showing their young age and/or maturity level. Sorry, children, your opinions are irrelevant.

And yes, he does look good for a 70 yr old man.

Babz

HELLOOO - Nobody can see he has his under-eye bags done?

JLJ

The newer nose is very different from the older version..

rickg606

Hey of course he looks good for 70...
And for all U Dumb-Ass people who say that "The Beatles" are over rated, in your limited minds think about all the work they produced in such a short time.
An album or more a year, concerts that were full of Crazy fans, pressure to out due the last effort.
I dare U fools to name me one or even 2 bands or artists that came up with their own original material that can stand their test of time....

And I hate them....

sistaelle

Unbelievable comments.. Ringo has a huge ego and Mac doesn't?? Mac, who has paid cameras for Years follow his every move??
I'm surprised nobody's mentioned it.. Ringo has probably had his eyes done.. nobody's seen them for years because he Always wears shades.. but you can see thru these ones that he has far less, nearly none, lower lid compared to the old pic. Ringo's as good or better than any drummer out there and I'll be off to his concert next month. My 3rd.

pETER

Good double...RINGO "AVATAR" STARR...This extremely talented incarnation has you all fooled. All we need is L.O.V.E.... 70-year-old version..>>>> I beLIEve this version is younger than 70..A very good version.....

pETER

Good double.... Incarnation with incredible talent...L.O.V.E

pl

Ringo is a legend and looks amazing at 70. I don't get why some people have to badmouth others. Doesn't matter if he had a facelift, nose job, whatever...he looks great and is a classy guy and a music legend.

G.R.

Good genes? WTF. He is a F'ing dork. Good nothing.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments