Lindsay Lohan -- Frequent Doc Shopper

7/11/2010 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Lindsay Lohan's dangerous combination of prescription drugs are obtained through “doctor shopping” across the country.

070610_lindsay_lohan_ex_4

Sources close to Lindsay tell TMZ she would go to six different doctors for prescriptions. One source says, "When one doctor says no to refilling a prescription, she will go to the next. It’s a whole process to get what she needed.”

We're told Lindsay has doctors both in Los Angeles and New York -- even one of her past rehab facilities still prescribes her meds.

As we first reported, Lindsay has prescriptions for: Zoloft (antidepressant), Trazodone (antidepressant), Adderall (stimulant to control ADHD), Nexium (acid reflux) and the extremely powerful painkiller Dilaudid.

We're told Lindsay “would get a large supply every time” she visited a doctor.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Carmen

I loved this girl, she had such a wonderful career ahead of her and now she is going down hill...hopefully this will make her realize her mistakes and overcomes this and makes a full recovery!! I'm praying for you girl!! best of luck!!

beachgal

She should be dead by the time she's supposed to check into jail.

aimeeant

wow, wow...is this REALLY a surprise to anyone?

JANDEAN61

THE BRIAN JONESTOWN MASSACRE

Googie

Can the court check if Lindsay has conditions that she should be allowed to take these drugs while in jail? This is an opportunity to keep someone from going the same path as Michael Jackson.

JANDEAN61

THE BRIAN JONESTOWN MASSACRE (I WANT TO HUG AND KISS HER)

JANDEAN61

THE BRIAN JONESTOWN MASSACRE ( I THINK ABOUT HER EVERY NIGHT )

Howdy

I love this! Do you think these sources are trying to make a quick buck before Lindsay goes to jail and rehab? They should of spoke up sooner and confirmed everyones suspicions.

Carvey

And I have a hard time getting my insulin prescription refilled.

stacie09

She really wants to kill herself doesnt she? and why dose she lie and keep telling people she whants to stay sober if she really wanted to she woulded be in rehab evry year.

TheTroubleWithPants

Nothing this idiotic, childish waste of space does surprises me anymore! Addicts will go to any length to secure a supply source. She really needs jail so that she is completely cut off from any form of medication except that ordered by a prison appointed doctor to help her through the withdrawal symptoms. By the time she starts rehab she should be over the worst and more focused on getting her life back together. Hopefully jail time will teach her to become a more mature and responsible adult.

beau

When Lohan is 50 she'll be on some talk show telling about her druggy days..and a book she wrote

Tony

Doctors are just doing what they normally do: kill the patient to make some money.

I hate doctors.

Howdy

I think Lindsay is more likely to have a nervous breakdown when she goes to jail because she'll basically be in solitary confinement. She has said on numerous occasions that she doesn't like to be alone and I think her mom mentioned that Lindsay sleeps w/ her when she comes home b/c she can't sleep alone. I've always wondered about that b/c I'm the complete opposite.

Trish

I wish she would do the full 90 days to clean up. All those drugs are going to put her in an early grave. Life is no rehearsal.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments