Janice Dickinson - Celebrity Rehab's Latest Model

7/15/2010 1:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Janice Dickinson -- the self-proclaimed world's first supermodel -- has signed on for the next season of "Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew" ... sources close to the show tell TMZ.

0715_janice_dickenson_celebrity_rehab_EX

We're told Janice decided to enlist the help of Dr. Drew Pinsky and crew in order to kick her problem with alcohol abuse.

Janice will be joining the likes of Bonnie Pointer of the Pointer Sisters, Jeremy London and his ex.

Diane

Whose this Jeremy guy? I can't say I've ever heard of him. I barely remember the Pointer Sisters. Janice, not surprised, but wondering how she handled the drinking on "I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here!". It would certainly explain her weird behavior while on the show. Remember her just getting up from her cot and peeing on the ground - YUCK! I wonder what Spidei's excuses were - oh, that's right, their just plain out of the minds! I forgot!

Bubba

Her mouth looks like a cow's v@gin@ to me.

bluzzone

Her looks have hit the wall.She did not age well.

CCC

Wow! I think she looks fine. She's beutiful. That hair, those eyes and perfect lips.....wait a minute, I have my wife's glasses on......aaahhhhh!!!

Bill F. Murray

There's Lohan in about 5 years...

NoBreederRat

Janice is vulgar, unfeminine, and caustic, with an ego the size of Texas. There is no one on the planet that can help her because she will never be humble or allow herself to be vulnerable enough to heal.

She just skips over being molested as child like it's nothing and never seems to actually "deal" with any of her issues. She can't even cope with getting older and instead acts like an out of control teenager. I see a bad ending to her life.

Barbarascy

Is that what is wrong with her? I thought she was just a nasty, fame-whore.

Ewelina

Maybe it is cultural but the only assosiation I have with the phrase " The first American supermodel" is uhmmmmm as old as charcoal ? carbon dating and stuff ?! as old as can be....

I totally agree, she hell does deserve the title, she looks well preserved and seasoned.

Janet

The prehistoric model still looks great!!!

Shaye Borealis

I thought Tila was going on too?

pammie8

Jeremy London and his ex? Yeah that would fly in a real rehab! Even Dr. dumbass knows that someone who is trying to recover from a drug/alcohol problem shouldn't be in rehab with anyone they had a prior relationship with.

Rudy

She probably just started drinking so she could get back in front of a camera.

amy

Janice the **** would do anything to get paid to be on tv..euthanize her

J Simp

Is this show a real rehab or just a show with celebrites pretending to be rehabing.

CriticAl

Someone put up a pic of Steven Tyler by mistake.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments