Paris Hilton -- My Private Jet is Better Than Yours ...

7/16/2010 8:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Even at 10,000 feet ... Paris Hilton always ends up in bed.

0716_paris_hilton_twitpic2

Paris was flying out of Paris this morning in a ridiculous private jet when she decided to take a nap ... in a frickin' queen size bed aboard the jet!!

So, we gotta ask -- if you're in a bed on a private jet with another person ... is turbulence a good thing or a bad thing?

jmk

When I have the opportunity to find out the answer to your question, I'll let you know.

At

I'd do her once just to say I did.

get real

Is another Photo leaked? Who snapped the Picture ? Did Paris know her photo was taken and given to Media? If Not ? Free ride for Paris !

Dave

God what a privileged and entitled cnut.

bagladey

What's supposed to be the story behind this photo? Nobody cares about PH anymore and I'm starting to get annoyed by all the recent coverage of Paris flaunting her living in the lap of excessive luxury, at a time when so many people are having a hard time paying for necessities. I don't understand how none of these people ever get kidnapped for ransom.

Dani

If I was born into money like her....i'd be doing the same as her...living life to the fullest! I mean, really? Can you blame her? I can't and seriously, if I was born into it...I'd be living it too.

Nancy

OMG...Paris please go crawl in a hole and quit boring us! I read that other day that PH is "SOOO 2005", so true! We DON'T care about anything you do or say Paris!!

pammie8

Id love to fly like that! It would make it a helluva alot more pleasent to fly with my kids and Id vacation out of the country more often!

kanyeisgay

Say what you want, she always lands on her feet. I would hit it seven ways till Sunday !

bobbyozone

Posted at 8:09 AM on Jul 16, 2010 by bagladey

---------------------------------------------------------------

bagladey? whatever...

anyway, i like paris's twitter pictures. when i was younger than her i traveled the world at goverment expense. rode in trucks, jets, cargo planes, helicopters, amtracks, and ships. even got to steer a 600 foot ship for a half hour once. these days i rarely get 50 miles from home, and i like to see the places i can't go. i've liked seeing paris's travel pictures for a number of years.

Nancy

LOL, it appears that Paris' PR folks are hard at work in the comments section today! :)

Cartman

I don't know why so many guys talk about getting Herpes from her(hitting it).

The only thing I would hit her with would be a bottle of Valtrex and a push towards the door.

coco

two comments.

Number 1: how did you (TMZ) get this photo?

Number 2: My private jet is better then yours, dam right its better then yours... I can teach you, But I have to charge.

hihat

With so many Americans losing their homes and unable to find work, this privileged little heiress should be ashamed. "Let them eat feathers..."

FruitSalad

I would love to join the mile high club with her in that bed :)

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments