Jermaine Jackson: Dr. Murray Should Drop Dead

7/18/2010 10:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jermaine Jackson showed no mercy in Malibu yesterday on the fate he thinks should befall Dr. Conrad Murray and others he believes killed Michael Jackson.

0718_jermaine_jackson_video

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

awards

Which Jackson is the sickest?

Jacki

Michael was a drug addict. If he didn't get it from Murray he would have gotten the drugs from other doctors. The family should have had an intervention instead of blaming others now. They all KNEW he was a drug addict.

misty

The Jacksons are money hungry, grabbing losers. It is sickening and disgusting. Worlds biggest victims. Poor me as they drive off in their Escalades. Why would anyone want to finance or support them? Yuck

South Beach

Who knew LiLo and Michael Jackson had so much in common..Both a family full of hanger-on dirtbags..Look at the families of those not screwed up then the ones that are. No accident there.

Horndog

Who paid for your ride and those stylin' shades Jermaine?

Jan

Does Jermaine have a JOB? His mom supports one of his X-wives and kids on money she received from Michael now Michael's estate. Michael was well known to fire anyone that said "no" to Michael. Dr. Murray was too weak to say "no" and things went wrong. I do not think Dr. Murray wanted to harm Michael at all. He should lose his license to practice medicine as a doctor that says "yes" to celebs against good medical decisions should not practice medicine.

Siggisis

"Jermaine Jackson: Dr. Murray Should Drop Dead"

I kind of agree...

Stacy

That vulture family has to keep putting their faces & his name out there fore $$ reasons. They will NEVER let the poor soul rest in peace. Shame on ALL OF THEM!

Sunshine

Be careful what you wish for.
MJ wished death on many people and they all outlived him.

janet

I use to be a big fan of the Jackson 5. But I beleive their all out to get money. Their always talking, writing books, etc. Yes I beleive Dr Murray shouldn't be doing what he was doing, BUT Michael had a DRUG PROBLEM, HE needs to be accountable for his own death. He was paying off and bribing people with his fame and money to get what he wanted, like many others are doing this very day. If I were to do one thing of what these famous people do, I would be in prison. It's amazing how our justice system is SO UNFAIR.

AussieMJFan

Jermaine Jackson needs to keep his mouth shut! He mooched off of Michael! He was always trying to get Michael's money... He can't even support his own kids.. Leaves them to poor Katherine!

Jermaine is right though, Murray should be punished, just don't wish people to die.

All of us fans want Murray to pay for his negligence that killed Michael Jackson but no human deserves to die.

schoen1

He might be right.

jenny

Be careful what you wish for.
MJ wished death on many people and they all outlived him.

Posted at 8:22 AM on Jul 18, 2010 by Sunshine

Really...???? That's not true AT ALL!

HumanNature

Jermaine

Can you please, STFU!!!!

WHY DO HAVE TO MAKE SUCH A DESPICABLE COMMENT????

BETTER YET, IS SOMETHING GOING TO HAPPEN TO DR DEATH????

I WANT TO SEE JUSTICE AND DO NOT WISH SOMEONE TO DROP DEAD!!!

SO, IN THE FUTURE, PLEASE LEARN HOW TO SAY "NO COMMENT"!!!

wet

I started reading the Joe Jackson book that is on the mjjetzi website...and I must say my thoughts of him are changing...this man worked two jobs to take care of 9 kids...and Katherine just worked a part-time job. I think that JJ deserves more credit than he is being given...and I think that KJ knows his sacrifice that he made for his family and that is why she has stuck with him...b/c let's face it...he could have been a deadbeat, but he hung in there with his family....

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments