Samantha Ronson -- Lindsay Will See You Now

7/18/2010 10:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan continued to receive guests yesterday at her sober living establishment -- on this occasion it was former flame/BFF Samantha Ronson.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan1
In two days, Lindsay will be alone 23 hours a day ... so the time for visitin' is now.

D

I dont even know why people still pay to see hollywood. Most of these "HOLLYWOOD STARS" are drug attics, child molesters, and get away with everything criminally. AMERICA NEEDS TO BOYCOTT THE BUYING OF HOLLYWOOD. MAYBE IF THESE PEOPLE DIDNT HAVE SO MUCH MONEY IN THERE POCKETS THEIR MIGHT BE LESS PROBLEMS.

In Pittsburgh, PA people always tell us not to give money to the bums on the street. That the only thing they will do with it is buy liquor or drugs. What is the difference when u buy a Lohan movie or anonther Hollywood star's movie. They use the money to buy crack! To keep them safe from molestation charges.

So anytime someone complains about why isnt this "Hollywood" person getting caught or going down for drugs. It's because you paid their bail money.

CutTheCrap

#52 As we near the 2012 date and the dark season wanes. The negative forces that were so easily used for as termed "evil" are waning too. Those whom lead the negative, bad influential, oppressive, Etc.. lifestyles will all start seeing the negative consequences as light and positive prevails and acting bad will lead to immediate self destruction either mentally, physically, or spiritually. As all can see bad things keep happening to those whom sling corruption, defilement, hate, indifference and superiority.

This is the end of the old age and beginning of new...Aquarius as the hippies sang 30 years ago ( and most won't see the full blossom of it in 50 years). Labor pains and contractions begin in 2012 and the full birth in 2060...... for 1000 years of harmony and growth. Believe me, a BMW/Mercedes/excess living will have seemed stupid as just the cavemen whom wanted to be on a higher hill than the rest to seem greater while they shake their stick!

Groups that live as one enterprise will be prevalent as "community" will mean an org that takes care of their own entirely. All will be known amongst the "collective" community and public celebrity status to make gains as to create a personal or elite world will be viewed as selfish unless there is actually substance to it (e.g. training all in science, math, or ways of increase).

...So being on the dark/negative side will eventually make you sick, stupid, ugly or in rehab/jail.

Posted at 2:11 PM on Jul 18, 2010 by TheDude
================================================================================================================================
To The Dude,
Totally feeling that vibe buddy!

<3 Peace

Chris

He is not very attractive.

Caroline

I love this woman! I don't know why, but I just feel she is a very loyal, sane, kind person -- and I always thought she and Lindsay seemed to really love and care for each other -- remember how happy they both were when they were "together?" I just don't ever recall seeing Lindsay that happy -- or Samantha, either. I just like her very much for some reason and feel she is the absolute real thing.

tink

Why do you guys keep showing this he she ass. It or he or she had done nothing but sleep with another he she it. Why dont you print about someone who has accomplished something rather than a fool who cant even decide if its a man or a woman?

James

What kind of parents would name their son Samantha?

Politico Pablo

Her FREE attorney has done noughing but give her a FREE place to stay, while he gets FREE publicity about his "sober house" project.
She could've been FREE on bail while appealing her sentence, but since she didn't hire a working attorney, she's be going to jail.

trinity911

Posted at 5:47 PM on Jul 18, 2010 by Caroline

**************

I am not a Lindsay fan, but I am a Sam fans, for lots of the reasons you mentioned. I also think she is pretty.

george fudge!

LL shouldn't be seeing anybody while at a shelter for drunks and addicts. Check out the pockets, this girl is smuggling stuff in to LL!

mia

She does seem to be an attention whore. No one gives a crap about her bony ass, and she sure has dealt out some awful but true slams to LL.

Sam is a nobody, and a troll.

woodin

At least she's looking like woman....don't get all the other pics....if you a woman and like a woman, then ack like one rather then a man.

Anne

Posted at 5:47 PM on Jul 18, 2010 by Caroline

Caroline.........I like Samantha too. I really can't explain why. She seems to be sincere, kind and basically a good human being - just a feeling and I bet I'm not wrong. As far as Samantha's appearance........there is nothing wrong with her. I think she is happy with herself and what the rest of us think is of no importance to her. I also bet that she is an honest, trustworthy
dependable and loyal friend.

Mich in California

I too thought she was Katie Holmes at first. She looks lovely. It's kind of her to visit a friend in need. I'm sure she tried to help Linsey many times in the past. (I don't understand why people post mean-spirited comments about her. It relects a lack of decency by posters. Peace, everyone!)

Trisha

Wow, she actually looks like a she, lol. Drop the hat and keep growing that hair out!

jwoolman

Sam always looks very comfortable with herself, both in the way she dresses and the way she holds herself. She doesn't need to prove anything to anybody, so she's not faking it up with makeup etc. She seems quite mellow, no silly drama about her. At the same time, she apparently is very good at her work (DJ, some song writing) and comes from a very musical family. Quietly competent, so to speak. Lindsay probably found it a relief to be around her. I'm still not entirely sure they were lovers - they seemed to be having a lot of fun keeping the paps guessing, as I recall. And yes, Virginia, two women can indeed be "just friends" even if one or both are lesbians...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments