Samantha Ronson -- Lindsay Will See You Now

7/18/2010 10:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan continued to receive guests yesterday at her sober living establishment -- on this occasion it was former flame/BFF Samantha Ronson.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan1
In two days, Lindsay will be alone 23 hours a day ... so the time for visitin' is now.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

jwoolman

I also recall TMZ baiting Sam about Lindsay, and about all they got out of her was something about Lindsay being a very angry human being. I remembered that in all the recent courtroom drama - I think Lindsay was playing a role with the tears streaming etc., but some of those pictures caught the real emotion in her: dry-eyed anger. Not fear, not remorse, not humiliation, not sorrow - anger. Sam pegged it... Lindsay seems to usually cover up the anger, though it sometimes bursts through the wall, but it runs deep. That's one emotion that will eat you up from the inside out if you don't convert it to something more useful quickly enough.

Ozzie X

Her oral skills must be amazing.

Emanuelle

Maggie and Johnson's comment that the most idiotic and imbecile vcs.queriam vcs she had with a male is more to lindsay with who she is, she am to lilo, she said so with his words in an interview, either by seeing if Maggie does not say more dumb ****

Emanuelle

Maggie and John Johnson's comment That the most idiotic and imbecile of you, wanted you guys That She Had with the man, But It Is Surely with lindsay with Whom She Was, She Said She loves it so lilo should're doing it, not the come say that is a lie because there is truth to be.http://stupidcelebrities.net/2010/07/05/samantha-ronson-still-loves-lindsay-lohan/. Now see if maggie pay more attention before fafar dumb ****.

Emanuelle

Maggie and John Johnson's comment that the most idiotic and imbecile of you, wanted you guys that she had with a man, but surely it is with lindsay with whom she was, she said she loves lilo so it should're doing it, do not come say that is a lie because there is truth to be.http://stupidcelebrities.net/2010/07/05/samantha-ronson-still-loves-lindsay-lohan/. Now see if maggie pay more attention before fafar dumb ****.

MissMissi247

If I am not mistaken, the problems that Sam and LiLo had were mainly because of LiLo's addictions. So, now that LiLo is trying to get sober before her mandatory sentence begins, Sam seems to me to be showing her that she still cares and that this is what she had tried to get her to do all along. As long as LiLo will admit that she has problems with drugs and alcohol and continues to recover and remain in recovery she will support her as a friend or whatever. What is wrong with that? "Those without sins cast the first stones".

MissMissi247

KAM

WOW she's starting to look like a woman.

SuzyCreamCheese

This is the 1st photo that I have seen that she looks clean in.
Her hair and skin always look so unwashed. I think time away from Lindsay has done her good. Keep on showering! I like the hair too.
CLEANLINESS IS NEXT TO GODLINESS!

rjinchi

WTF? I didn't realize being a DJ paid high $$ - a Carrera? Maybe I need to go into his line of business...

jd

ugh. Lohan's enabler visits.... God she's vile....

joeygirl45

Not sure what the deal is with this "rehab" center, but when my husband checked into "real rehab facility" because he truly wanted to get sober NOT just avoid going to jail (this part was not an issue as he was going to jail for anything) me (his wife) and kids were not allowed to have any contact with him, no letters or phone calls, for the first six weeks. 10 years later he was still sober, a respected sponser and an amazing man who loved his family and took very good care of us until his death. This girl is not ready for rehab as she is doing this for all the wrong reasons. Let's hope and pray that IF she does STAY sober, the damage already done to her liver and other organs is not past the point of healing (lungs (smoking), heart and kidneys (alcohol and cocaine). There are long term affects that can still kill an addict, even if it is years later. Unfortunately, I know this first hand. Good luck Linds.

__________

joeygirl45

Not sure what the deal is with this "rehab" center, but when my husband checked into "real rehab facility" because he truly wanted to get sober NOT just avoid going to jail (this part was not an issue as he was going to jail for anything) me (his wife) and kids were not allowed to have any contact with him, no letters or phone calls, for the first six weeks. 10 years later he is still sober, a respected sponser and an amazing man who loved his family and took very good care of us until his death. This girl is not ready for rehab as she is doing this for all the wrong reasons. Let's hope and pray that IF she does STAY sober, the damage already done to her liver and other organs is not past the point of healing (lungs (smoking), heart and kidneys (alcohol and cocaine). These are long term affects that can still kill an addict, even if it is years later. Unfortunately, I know this first hand. Good luck Linds.

rebz

i hope lindsay and sam get back together they were such a cute couple

Denise

The urinal T is her way of saying "piss on you"...lol
Anyway, I'd like Sam a lot better, if she'd really "butch-up" and get a decent haircut and keep that stupid hat off her head!
Lindsay is very attractive, but I'm old enough to be her grandma, ...lol If I were her lover, I'd have her banned from all the bars and liquor stores. I gave up drinking 35 yrs ago, and don't miss it a bit. I can still enjoy the bar scene, with a soda in my hand, and enjoy it even better! You'll know who ya true friends are then.
Hang in there Lindsay ~ and keep smiling ;-)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5