Lindsay Lohan's Jail Ride

7/20/2010 2:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan got a chauffeured escort from the Beverly Hills Courthouse to the Lynwood jail in a cop car this morning.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan2
At around 9:42 PDT, Linds arrived at the place she'll call home for the next 23 days.

0720_lilo_jail_footer

Nobodys Fool

I give her till midnight before she starts her freaking out act. Guaranteed she'll pull some stunt to get herself transferred out and put on "medication". Girl has not accepted responsibility for her actions. Wait till they pull out her extensions. That should do it folks. Truthfully, she does belong in a lock-down rehab center with extensive psychiatric care. She thinks she can get away with anything and put on her phoney "I didn't know" show - well, she's NOT that good an actress - anymore. She could have been huge, but now she's a train wreck. Too bad, but too many people have enabled her for so long, she thinks she's above it all. WELCOME TO REALITY.

Cartman

Actually her profile will change in jail as her lips will deflate until she can get them pumped up again.

Quack quack, Lindsay.

areachanging

Why all the hate for Lindsay?

whateva

Chauffeured escort to jail, nice - the convict should have been put on the bus like every other criminal

gayle

Cheers to that stupid loser going to jail -- i raise a toast!!!

Mari

My God, she is a SMUG ONE ISN'T SHE?! I can tell by her mannerisms that this isn't going to phase her and she'll repeat her drug use and poor lifestyle choices until the day she dies.....which won't be long after her current stint!

gayle

They should have put her on the Metro bus and dropped off at jail -- that would have been quite suitable!!!!!!!!!! Eff the chauffeur!!!!

beachkid

Ah, no riding in the normal people bus, eh?

GivinMelTheEyesI'llSuckYouOff

lol@ GAYLE

GivinMelTheEyesI'llSuckYouOff

They won't take out her extensions. I seriously doubt it. But that would be fuuuunnnny stuff. Oh - - now THAT would be the picture of the year - - Fire Crotch being released - all beefed up after 90 days, crew cut. LOL ahhhh I can barely wait! TEAM TMZ!

I'm not anyone

Man, oh man. I'm 42 and the poor kid looks older than I do!

Greg

Great shot.

Since when does Eric Clapton drive a police car?

kimd

Not a fan but can't help feeling sorry for her.Hopefully this will wake her up to the fact that she does need help with drugs and alcohal(and parenting)I don't know who's worse,the mother or the father.The dad yells out in court"I love you".Please.Anything to be mentioned in the papers.Probably a good thing Dina wasn't there.

GivinMelTheEyesI'llSuckYouOff

She looks like she is saying in that photo, "No, please, no pictures. I'm hideous!"

BallaBlocka

Damn, look at the skin around her neck in that pic. Smoking cigarettes all the time is already transforming her into a reptile, LOL....