Inmate at LiLo's Jail: They Serve 'Throw Up Food'

7/21/2010 12:57 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan may have to rely solely on the commissary's junk food to sustain her while she serves hard time -- because according to a former inmate at Lynwood, the meals they serve at the jail are "throw up food, like a dog would eat."

072010_jail_videoThe former inmate, who walked out a free woman moments ago, also said you can't judge the delicious-sounding Turkey Tetrazzini by its cover ... saying "hell no" she didn't eat it because all the meals there are basically "dog slop."

That Spam-filled snack pack is looking pretty good right about now.

zima

maybe you should try and stay out of jail in the first place???
maybe you shouldn't get any food???/

BallaBlocka

She seems very polite, articulate, and pleasant for a female ex-con. Is she dating anybody, right now??

Janine

What do you think this woman is eating on the outside? Filet Mignon and Lobster tails?

BallaBlocka

No, I just think she's kinda cute, in a "Queen Latifah in Set It Off" kinda way, LOL.....

Joe

OMG! Poor Miss Lohan, trapped in a gulag with such unrefined types. How did this woman ever find her way into Beverly Hills? Using such common language to express herself; probably a repeat offender. Lindsay will not return the joyous little imp she went in as. I hope that Revel person is happy!

Greg

How long is it before an inmate in la county jail can order/receive commissary...anyone know?

Nicole

Who is this criminal to say Lindsay shouldn't be released after 14 days for a probation violation?. She was in substantial compliance and finished the program the judge was just a bitch who wanted media coverage.
It would be pointless to eat that "food" other than fruit as you almost certainly wouldn't be able to keep it down.

Skye

Oh boohoo, I'm so sad that people in jail aren't getting good meals! Boo-frickin-hoo!

gigi

Jail is punishment. They are not suppose to get good meals.

nisiek

I was in twin towers (prior to it becoming Lynwood) at the end of 2005. The food is beyond repulsive, you live off of the commissary and peanut butter, and occasioonal eggs and oranges..all the food their is designed to get you ffaatt....it is a nasty place with the only outlet being food and books...

Indy68

Good!
That's what all criminals SHOULD be eating: Puke Food.
Two Thumbs WAY UP for the COPS!!! :)

becky

Ah, cruel fate! Lindsay Lohan probably wanted to spend her jail time in quiet contemplation. Maybe she’d carve herself a chess set, or take a class to learn how to read good. But her stint in the clink just got more interesting. According to People, Lindsay Lohan’s cell is right next to the cell occupied by Alexis Neiers, a member of the infamous “Bling Ring” that burglarized several celebrity homes…including, allegedly, the home of Lindsay Lohan. (To make things more surreal, Neiers’ cell was once occupied by Paris Hilton. If these walls could talk…they’d probably vom.)
PopWatchers, we all know that things get weird in prison. We’ve all seen Oz and/or The Shawshank Redemption. The normal trappings of society disappear. Friends become enemies, enemies become friends, everybody gets a tattoo. Apparently, Lohan and Neiers are close enough to talk right now. Presumably, neither of these young women will be able to resist engaging in conversation. But just what are they conversing about?

Mike

Yeah...I rob yo a**, steal sh*t....when I get locked down I should still be able to eat McDonalds and drink Kool Aid. Just cause I'm a pile of human meat and retarded that don't mean y'all should stop supporting me while I rip y'all off. Lindsey Lohan got locked down too?? Yeah..she cool fool...I would make fire crotch my b*tch and she would get my comissary fo me sucka!
LOL HA HA HA HA HA HA LOL...LOSER!! enjoy living on cat food when your 60. LOL

beachkid

Better chow than some of the other jails around the world.

sharonlynnmc1

What do you expect.....Lobster and Steak from a restaurant of your choice lol.... duahhhhhhhhhhhh

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments