Kate Major:

Michael Lohan

Threatened to Kill Me

7/22/2010 3:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kate Major told police Michael Lohan threatened to kill her, called her a "c**t" and kicked her in the face ... this according to a police report and formal complaint obtained by TMZ.

Threatened
According to Kate's complaint she says, "My fiance Michael Lohan came home while I was sleeping in a sofa chair.  He woke me up, yelling, 'Why didn't you pick up your cell phone, you stupid c**t.'"

Kate continues, "He then turned over the chair while I was still in it, tossing me to the floor.  I crawled to the other side of the room to get away from him.  He walked over to me, took his shoe off and kicked me in my face while I was still on the ground.  He stood over me and said, 'I'm going to go back to jail cause of you, cause I will kill you.'"

Kate says, "He said all of this to me cause he is afraid I'm going to leave him.  I am very afraid of him."

According to the police report, which parrots Kate's handwritten complaint, cops say,  "Minor swelling observed on [her] lip."

Major said when she fell out of the chair she bumped her head into the wall and body on the floor and complained of a cut lip, a sore left collarbone and a scraped right knee.

Michael says there was an argument but denied touching Kate.

UPDATE: Lohan is scheduled to appear in court on August 18 to be arraigned on harassment charges.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

debbie

he just doean't like being our of the limelite and this keeps him up there with his lovely daughter..he cries...what about me!!!! the whole family has that syndrome

ce

Isn't this ugly brod the same one that dated that dude that was married to Kate??????( the lady with eight kids or something like that). Whose your next one lady?? Man some people in Hollywood are really pathetic. First of all no one believed that they were together. YUCK! It's really sad and quiet obvious that both of these pathetic people are attention junkies and would do anything to get just a little attention.

ArizonaSunday

I'm sure that once he kicked her in the face, dumped the chair over with her in it and called her such lovely, degrading, names, that she was intelligent enough to leave and NEVER going back. I'm sure she clearly recognized this behavior as a "deal breaker" being that she is a woman who has the utmost respect for herself.....YA, RIGHT! I'm scratching my head...WAKE UP KATE MAJORS!!! THIS WAS THE BEST YOU COULD DO? WHERE'S YOUR SELF DIGNITY? THIS DOESN'T MAKE HIM LOOK BAD (well, yes it does)IT MAKES YOU LOOK BAD! If you stand in the way of an oncoming bus, refusing to move out of its way, your odds are pretty high that it's going to hit you.

KrazyKatZ1

All you got 2 do is see this Putz ounce as interviewed by Shep Smith or read A thing about Him & it's EZ 2 see why his daughter has NoN-Stop problems & A myriad of difficulties in life, somebody ought 2 KicK this MUTT 2 the CurB Quick! makes 1 wonder why there daughter is on Dilaudid & 2 antidepressants could'nt have anything 2 do with him & the wife now could IT. Ya ThinK ?

leeron

TMZ......PLEASE STOP SHOWING THIS LOSER.......AM TIRED OF IT....HE IS A BUM......AS IS THE REST OF THE FAMILY....KATE MAJOR.....STAY AWAY FROM HIM....HE IS DANGEROUS....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6