Oksana Grigorieva -- Extortion Claim a Red Herring

7/23/2010 7:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sources connected with Oksana Grigorieva tell TMZ there is "no evidence" to support Mel Gibson's claim that she tried to extort him.

0723_oksana_mel_EX_getty

As one source puts it, "Mel and his team are inventing false charges against Oksana as a retaliatory measure to take the heat off of Mel."

The source says Mel's people are trying "to stem the tide of public opinion against Mel Gibson for his continued bigotry and acts of physical and verbal abuse [by] spreading vicious and false rumors that Oksana engaged in an extortion plot against him."

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Ace

Oksana and her Russian crime family should be exterminated by lighting them on fire and kicking them into Chernobyl's reactor mouth. Mel's not perfect, none of us are but we still like to make up/dig up dinosaur dung about others to justify our own wrongs in life.

kalice

The tragic part of this whole story is the child. They have a baby together. They have forever to deal with each other. How can you hate your partner so much and yet put on a brave face for your child. She just wants to erase him from her daughter’s fabric. Sorry it does not work that way in America, Dads have rights. Keep telling your stories woman. In the end she is still mom and he is still dad. The consolers will make thousands off this child’s therapy needs.

Firefly

I knew it!
#69 Sweetheart, I felt by reading your post that you had to either know her or knew someone who did. You seemed to know to much about her. Even if some of what you said was so far out there it seemed there was no way for it to be true. I hope you get recognition for your work, can't YOU sue her for theft?

A

OMG!!!! YOU PEOPLE ARE IDIOTS!!!! Abuse victims will continue to be abused as long as there are stupid jerks blaming the victim for eerything that happens to them. You think it is easy to retaliate when you have been abused?! She agreed to 50/50 custody because she was likely told that was the best she can get! I want one of you a-holes to spend a single day as an abused woman (of a powerful man, in particular!) and then tell us all how it is impossible for a woman to only be hit once in three years. DID YOU PEOPLE HEAR THOSE TAPES?? Classic abuse!!! Live it for yourself for three years and then listen to everyone else tell you that you are the one who is crazy. Abuse of women isn't overlooked in today's society, it's condoned.

Anka

"...maybe someone should have told her that her singing sets my dog off howling like he's possessed and not in a good way- I sure don't like it- Awful-As for talent-Nope-Save for catching Mel-or whatever else- You kinew he fell for her when he truly admired her lack of talent."

Now thats quite right!!!!!

Fran

I think she is the liar!!! I listend to the tapes and she is way to mello, It could be him, but I don't think so. and If someone was yelling at me like that "HOLLY CRAP", but then again she knew he was being recorded.

Anka

It was recently reported that Oksana deliberately provoked Robyn into (finally) filing for divorce. HOW? SHE was the one who called Robyn to tell her that Mel had gotten her pregnant.

Ergo: a marriage that might have been reconciled was DESTROYED by an evil female creature just to get her hooks into Mel's bank account.

Oskanka was also the ONE who announced her pregnancy by Mel publically … announcing “her” news to the world press corp. while she & Mel walked the red carpet in RUSSIA for his “Edge of Darkness” movie.

Bad on Mel he didn’t kick her to the gutter for telling his family (and kids) B4 Mel had the opportunity.

It is the ONLY reason Robyn filed for divorce – throwing Mel’s seven other kids under the bus.
Imagine their distress that all their friends found out the same time they did.

This isn’t a woman … she’s truly evil – and A SUCCUBUS.**
**Alteration [after incubus ] of L.L. succuba [strumpet or prostitute].
Alteration applied to a fiend in female form; having intercourse with men in their sleep, draining the LIFE FORCE from their bodies. From succubare "to lie under," from sub [under] + cubare [to lie down]

Posted at 11:19 AM on Jul 29, 2010 by karen lee

hope

this woman is so guilty...

gonesi

this bears reprenting everywhere...

'Of course, it's a challenge being a parent, but it's a wonderful challenge.' Until Oksana's pregnancy, Dalton, a self-confessed workaholic who flitted between homes in Chiswick, west London, and Los Angeles, seemed determined not to settle down. He had numerous girlfriends, including a 14-year on-off relationship with Vanessa Redgrave, who was nine years his senior and remains a close friend,

so why wait so long to decide to become a father?

'Who said I did decide?' he says. 'These things happen. What would you do if you accidentally got pregnant with someone? Would you go and get an abortion?

I'd have been completely happy to have had eight kids, but it didn't happen.'

There won't be any more, though? 'No,' he says. 'I wouldn't want to die while they were still small. A kid deserves an active parent for a decent amount of time.' Dalton is coming up to his 61st birthday on March 21 - born on the cusp between Pisces and Aries. He says Aries accounts for his love of a challenge. 'Pisceans can be tricky,' he continues. 'Deep waters.' Does he mean Piscean men or Piscean women? 'I've known women to be tricky in my life.' Lots of women? 'Yes, lots who are very tricky. I've hardly met a woman who isn't.' Despite reports to the contrary, Dalton remains unmarried.

........................

and there you have it folks...two good men...screwed..literally!

gonesi

So her camp says this is a red herring? OMG! Her tribe owns the fish market don't they?

Poor Mel, if he had married her can you imagine the holidays together? Christmas Holiday with her tribe?

Poor Mel could make home videos that would put Cheve Chase's Christmas Vaction to shame!

I'm sure they could come up with antics that would make the brother in law emptying the chemical toilet (he fondly called "the $****ter") in the gas filled sewer drain look mundane.

The stories and actions are unbelievable!

gonesi

Classic abuse!!!
Posted at 12:29 PM on Jul 24, 2010 by A

.............................

yep, if he'd married her it would have been "classic abuse"!

"Clark" would have been a laughing stock!

gonesi

First Christmas at Mels with new inlaws after marriage to Oki

Clark(Mel): So, when did you get the tenament on wheels?

new inlaw/Eddie: Oh, that uh, that there's an RV. Yeah, yeah, I borrowed it off a buddy of mine. He took my house, I took the RV. It's a good looking vehicle, ain't it?

Clark(Mel): Yeah, it looks so nice parked in the driveway.

Eddie(Mel): Yeah, it sure does. But, don't you go falling in love with it now, because, we're taking it with us when we leave here next month.

gonesi

this bears reprenting everywhere...

so why wait so long to decide to become a father?

I'd have been completely happy to have had eight kids, but it didn't happen.'

........................

and there you have it folks...two good men...screwed..literally!

Fidel's niece

and that is why over 90% say she was trying to extort Mel....

Total BS from her team Horrorwitz and Garbage.

She turned down 15 mil, that would benefit her daughter, because "there was nothing for me"...greedy, lying bitch!

***Team Mel***

zoody

I was never that big of a Mel gibson fan.
I was a domestic abuse victim for many years.
My ex husband left me without any money and pretty low self esteem.
I could have sued him. He was not a rich movie star, but I was so grateful for my freedom. the thought that I would never have to hear his angry voice berate me was liberating.
Domestic violence wounds are not healed by money, The only
thing motivating her .I became team Mel when I heard her mention Mel's other kids and
Robyn, she will drag everyone down to her trashy level.
Robyn and the kids never deserved to be draged in to this mess, they were able to live with Mel the good and the bad, we are all
flawed. Mel's flaws are bigger than most, but in the short period of time they were together he tried to elevate her to a proffessional position that she was never able to attain on her own, Not something that a narcissist would do. Everyone knows that Mel will be an exscellent father to Lucia regardless of the way he may of treated Oksana, Oksana needs to let it go
Robyn
Laundering her dirty laundry in public is not helping the plight of domestic violence victims.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5