Chelsea Clinton's Wedding

$15,000 Porta-Potties

7/27/2010 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Unlike everyone else on the planet, Chelsea Clinton's wedding guests won't need gas masks to do their business in a porta-potty -- because Bill's daughter is renting the swankiest outhouses in town.

0726-clinton-bathroom-ex-1

The portable latrines have actual porcelain toilets that flush, stereo music and hot running water -- oh yeah, and they're HUGE.

We're told Chelsea's getting between 4-6 trailers for the big day -- with a total cost of about $15,000.

For some reason, it just doesn't feel right when the walls aren't blue.

hmmmm

must be nice how people like them can afford such a thing, by the way how are all the emails coming along about how much this economy is screwing people with disabilities and practically deminishing their only source of income. Its pretty sad when you've had to borrow money from youre single parent grandaughter during tax season because you cant afford to pay for your husband of 53 years of marriages burial services, so you settle for a quick cremation without any services due the fact our country wont acknowledge the time he served in the national guard he was released from duty for health related reasons. His daughters getting married congradulations, lets just hope this next generation isnt as easily manipulated as mine was, and yes I do have more class than you mr clinton thank God the people I know and hold very dear to my heart know exactly where your hearts are and it sure as hell isnt thinking about us minorities. My grandma is living on social security and someone from our family still has pay for parts of her prescriptions. In my field of work they say alzheimers alone could bankrupt social security I guess thats not as threatening a priority to tend to as lets say oh I dont know using the camode in style just childish I can understand the need to relieve yourself at such an event but come on your just showing off now. My personal opinion there's just wayyyyyy too many chiefs and not enough indians figuratively speaking. Take a little initiative attempt to stand in the shoes of the working class man, by all means you would be a nobody with out em.

CJ

Chelsea should take the 3 million dollars (who spends that on a wedding????) and invest in real estate and plastic surgery. Odds are that she will divorced and with that *cough* face of hers, it is not going to be cheap. Also, I think asking her father to lose weiight for the wedding is ludicrous! If my children asked me to do that, there would be serious problems! I guess Bill and Hillary are grateful someone offered to take her off their hands...lol

sally

Spending this much money on a wedding is ridiculous, especially when so many people are struggling just to put meager food on their tables. We are in a recession here, wake up and smell the roses spoiled millionaires of this country.

sib

I'm sure the same Al-Quada terrorists that paid for Bill's library, in thanks for allowing their fearless leader Bin Laden to magically be allowed to escape on AT LEAST 4 different occasions during his Presidency, probably also fit the bill for this freakshow.

Hilarious how the media gave this skank a complete pass while her daddy was in office f'n up the country and fat interns, now all at once they want to pretend like she's royalty. Too funny for words.

Borat

looks like all the Katrina and Haiti donation money is going to good use. If you believe that money went to the victims and not in the pockets of Bush and Clinton.

litzi

Are some of the funds that Mama Hillary has yet to pay back from her unsuccessful run for President being funneled into paying for these post outhouses? Or is the money coming from Dad Bill's speaking engagement fees? I hope Chelsea and her new husband remove themselves from the long arm of the Clinton "dynasty".

lchanford

One UGLY kid, she looks like Howdy Doody.

Julie

Chill out people. These are available to who ever wants to rent them. The Blue Crab Festival in Palatka, FLorida, has potties a lot like this. Just wish more art and craft shows, festivals, and races would go this route. In fact any event that attacks families (with small children) should use this kind of pottie.

sharon

Posted at 7:59 AM on Jul 27, 2010 by CJ

**************************************************************

LOL

Barbara

All the best to Chelsea and her new hubby! She is a level headed woman, very well educated, has a career, is a contributing member of society. Isn't that what we want for all our daughters? She is an only child and since the Clintons have the means to give their daughter a wonderful wedding, I say go for it. She is showing her guests respect by renting these bathrooms. They are a far site better than the blue stinkers! I think there are a lot of envious and jealous people out there.

Stevemor909

People are starving, out of work, homeless, people losing their homes, struggling to pay their bills, and these rich clueless idiots are spending millions needlessly living like Kings without a care in the world. This is what money does to people and these are the people that are suppose to help run the country and relate to what we go through? What a joke! I would NEVER waste money like this when others are in desperate need, shame on these rich *******s!

divalicious shoes dot com

Wow!

jennifer

they have those every year at south coast plaza during christmas time!

AnnieSH

STFU you whingers. Geez. All you do is complain.

I think the porta potty is awesome, and I love how the woman's side is bigger. LOL!

Superman

Gee, how about setting a good example of weddings are not for throwing a lot of money around for the biggest and best?!?!?!?! But, I just read a headline that said the Clintons have set a $3 million budget for this wedding! Money doesn't buy you class!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments