Kate Major:

Nude Pictures Are

'Disgusting'

7/27/2010 6:01 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kate Major left her lawyer's office yesterday (with her arm in a sling) -- and says she is "disgusted" with Michael Lohan for allegedly shopping around nude photos of her ... photos she claims were taken while she was sleeping.

Kate Major
As far as what actions Kate is taking against Michael in regards to the photos -- all she would say is that it's up to her lawyers, and that she "never wanted any of this."

TMZ spoke to Michael who flat out denies selling the photos -- which recently surfaced on several sites including Kikster.com -- and insists they were stolen.

Lohan adds, "I feel really bad for the way things have unraveled, she's a really good person at heart."

chshc

Who do you trust here? Two attention whores battle it out! Is it something the he might do? Yea. Is it possible that she did it too? Not hard to prop the cell phone while you act like your asleep. I wouldnt put it pass either of them.

FYI I found them to be disgusting too. And I like naked pictures.

ruckus

you should stop giving this guy any attention whatsoever. dude is a creep and dying to be in the limelight even if it means destroying everyone around him

Whip It

whip it

RiceLover

ummm didn't he threaten that he had the nude pictures and that he was going to sell them? I doubt they were stolen...

someone

this guy is annoying. i hope lindsay never let him into her life ever. now i understand why. he wont be ashamed to sell her daughters images either. he will sell her like new year's turkey.

Pia

I wonder if Gloria Allred will represent Kate Major - her and her daughter Lisa Bloom could have dueling press conferences ..something to hope for...aside from Michael Lohan accidentally falling into a vat of hot oil. The guy is a major s***bag, he'd probably hawk pictures of Lindsey nude if he had them.

Quinn

those two really should get back together. water seeks it's own level. they deserve one another. I had the pleasure of dining in the same restaurant as those two and he was a huge douche bag and she was hammered drunk screaming and cursing. two dirtbags.

Michael

I just saw the pictures, and they include Jon Gosslin! SO, I HIGHLY doubt Michael Lohan is trying to sell these pictures. I think it's her. She knows things are over and she needs to go aafter him and get another 15 minutes of fame.

She is a s***bag just like Oksana!

kickaboo

Gloria Alred represent Kate Major? haha, Michael Lohan doesn't have enough money for Gloria.

Broeheem

Lisa Bloom is Gloria Allred's daughter? Odd.... I wouldn't have thought ol' Gloria would've ever let a MAN near her vagina. Eww.

Baylee

The whole Lohan family just needs to go away...He is just the creepiest man ever...He makes my skin crawl.

Nancy

Who steals all these nude pictures???

tamara

Poster Michael, the nude pics DO NOT include Gosselin. Why did you even bother to post that? Michael = Michael Lohan, perhaps?

Girls, only you can prevent these situations. a) Don't date a-holes. b) Don't take nude pics of yourself. Get some self-respect, you're too easy these days, you allow yourselves to be abused.

E

Looking at that picture of her there, I'm disgusted too!

please

I think Michael Lohan seems like a loose canon.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments