Mel Gibson -- It's NOT a Purse!

7/27/2010 8:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With a baseball cap slung low on his head, Mel Gibson was spotted in Santa Monica yesterday ... carrying a man purse satchel.

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson

It's the second time Mel's been spotted out in two days ... following an entire month in seclusion.

Other celebrity satchel wearers include Indiana Jones, Joy Behar ...

Wishes

Mel looks sooooooo old!! Ewwww!

itsMeAgain

Let's see hmmmm.....

Oskanki says:

1.Mel hit me but my bruise around the eye mysteriously
disappeared for the dentist picture so i had to improvise and show you one of my pictures after my botox injection..i do tend to bruise real easily
2.Mel hit the baby but she is so tough she didn't even break skin and just a red dot appeared
3.Mel knocked my veneers by telling me to open my mouth real wide so there is no swelling or cuts on my lips or mouth, just my veneers
4.Mel hates Harvey and had him tagged to and from his gym i don't know the name of early in the morning...it took him 4 years to think of this.
6.Mel said he wants Jew Blood and wanted to act out the fantasy mobster movie Casino and knock out Harvey's knees and leave him for dead in the desert so the vultures will eventually get him.
BTW, i thought up this idea.
7.Mel brandished a gun at me & the baby but i was able throw him off of me and maneuver like a running back and run out of the house in my nightgown which i was able to quickly change into while he was choking me, all the while holding my precious moneybag, i mean "the" baby.
8.Mel kicked in the bedroom door/window but nothing broke on the door, no broken lock or door frame
9.Mel verbally abused me after i instigated the whole situation by telling him he couldn't see his baby that i will be moving back to Russia...i was able to splice all the swear words together to sound as if his tirade was continuous while i sound very sweet and helpless
10. Mel is filled with hate speech which i taped him during one of our foreplay
11. Mel pushed Sascha out of the way so i wouldn't smack him for taking Mel's side during our fight

Weak, Weak ,Weak Lies!

Posted at 5:00 PM on Jul 27, 2010 by Lemonade

Tired of toxomom

Looks like a diaper bag to me.

sobeyondcaring

It's a messenger/script bag. I worked at Warner Bros. for years while Mel had his production company there & I have the exact same bag from the company store. There's a tone-on-tone WB logo stitched into the flap - you just can't see it from the angle this photo was taken.

tigress

Mel looks awfully happy in the pictures. Is he smiling because everything is going his way? Maybe he got some good news.

Fin

Oh, please!how stupid is this.
Guys in NYC carry messenger bags and satchels all the time. No one calls it a purse except unsophisticated homophobes.

TMZ please stop thinking you're cooler than your are. you come across like immature 12y/o's.

gingergirl

Good for him!!!!!!!!!

Miss Tila Chlamydia OMGPOW!

Thank God they banned Crazy SWEATHEET. She was a mess.

Posted at 4:23 PM on Jul 26, 2010 by GivinMelTheEyes

______________________________________________________________

(Sweetheart-Truth-The Truth, et. al.)
LOL She's baaaack! Was posting under the SN: Mel yesterday.

itsMeAgain

May he is smiling "just a bit" cuz he has read through TMZ posts and sees so many supports as well as some douche idiotic dumba** posts :)

Horndog

It's a tiny portion of the lawsuits he'll be filing against TMZ readers who posted rude or mean things about him.

Ozzie X

I hate to say it but he is such a loser. His actions have disqualified any effort to be an actor or a director. He is a piece of shiite.

barnswella

Thank God they banned Crazy SWEATHEET. She was a mess.

Posted at 4:23 PM on Jul 26, 2010 by GivinMelTheEyes

--------------------------------------------

They banned "Sweetheart aka Sweet-Truth.(???...EDIT...should have put a question mark here) I thought her posts were the BEST!

Posted at 5:39 PM on Jul 27, 2010 by barnswella
____________________________________________________________

barnswella...why would TMZ ban Sweeet truth? I thought she was the best also. She's prob on another post...cyberland is a vast frontier.

Posted at 6:13 PM on Jul 27, 2010 by John

--------------------------------------

When I saw this post by "givenmeltheeyes" I was just wondering. I hope they have not banned her. She had a wealth of exclusive info!! Loved reading her posts!!

Paula Schultze

Too bad, it would have made a better script if there was Oksana's head in the bag.

TheyAreIdiots

Since when are duffel (or messenger) bags purses? Yes he is hot and looks good, but he hits women. That was the point of the picture right?

Guess who is coming after Mels money btw

Kate

A diaper bag.

The Judge ignored Oksana's lies and continued his daily visitation and one overnight per weekend.