Drew Carey -- Popcorn Maker?

7/29/2010 5:45 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Here's thinner "Price Is Right" host Drew Carey at some event in L.A. on Wednesday (left) -- and the late popcorn king Orville Redenbacher back in the day (right).

Drew Carey Weight Loss

One did not receive sharp criticism from Bob Barker the other day.

We're just sayin'.

Chris

I liked how Drew looked before. I mean he wasn't really fat or anything, he just looked more humble and the weight he had on suit him well.

I'm not too sure about his weight loss look.
It just doesn't fit him.

One thing for sure is, he's one of the nicest guys around!

Mike

Drew...do you have AIDS? I'm just say'n....

leeanne

bring back the old Drew!! He was so hot! Come here baby I will cook for you!

Barbara

Loved you on your own "Drew Carey Show" and now enjoy you on "TPIR". I never really cared for Bob Barker but always
admired him for his sincere caring for animals. Go, Drew....

Muppet

This is too funny. Put the weight back on Drew, at least a little? Lost that healthy glow :(

gemini81

Can you say "weight loss surgery?"

Long Beach Girl

Oh snap. You didn't ask who'd we rather !!!

spinner25

Now it's obvious that TMZ scans the comments on HuffingtonPost to get ideas for "news" posts. LOL

FYI to the naysayers: When you're heavy and make diet changes, the first part of the weight comes off very quickly.

Chia

You should do, Who would you Rather with Drew and Bob!

tomm

About time that tub of lard lost some weight, but I think he went too far. When he danced in musiucal numbers on his show he was a bowl of Jello.

Nancy

I'm happy that Drew took his health into his own hands, whether naturally or with the help of weight loss surgery. He was Type 2 diabetic and now he's not. Diabetes is nothing to play around with, unless you want to have your feet and legs amputated, go on dialysis and go blind. Everybody is always talking about how overweight people need to lose weight and now when someone does they dog on them about it.

noneya

He looks more like Larry King than Orville Redenbacher to me.

robw

If you think he lost 7pbs in a few months "working out" and a diet, that is bull. Maybe a gastric bypass and something else? 70lbs is alot of weight.

Fran Reno

I agree that it is important for weight loss to occur, but truthfully Drew doesn't look well. Maybe it's just something that we all will have to get used to.

Dayna

You can't win. People bitch if your too fat, or if you loose too much weight. I have to admit he looks older being skinny. One good thing about being face it plumps out the wrinkles!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments