Mischa Barton's Dress Gets Busted

7/29/2010 7:00 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

With a facial expression appearing like she saw a reflection in the mirror of what she was wearing, former actress Mischa Barton exited a London pub on Wednesday ... in some sorta apron/wrap bikini top cut-out dress thing.

0922_media_removed_small-2

Where are those high-waisted yellow banana pants when you need them?

Mayra

She gives work to the world's most untalented clothing designers. They should have a reality show where awful clothing designers compete to come up with the ugliest out outfit for Mischa to wear. She picks the winner, after she's had about ten slugs of booze and smokes a few joints. Probably how she always goes clothes shopping and gets dressed.

Adrian

Is that Sienna Miller behind her?

Idiot!

Dayum... that is just all kinds of nasty. She used to be such a hot young thing, but she's not aging gracefully at all. This is what drugs do to you...

Tellit

Love you Mischa...love the dress! You're looking great and getting "fit". Keep on doing whatever it is that you're doing right.

Joe Blow

Good God that's hideous. Always felt that Rachel Bilson blew her out of the water on The OC, and with every new photo I see of Barton it just further confirms my thoughts.

momof2

I agree was her mirror broknen? talk about needing a stylist! And I thought the banana pants were ugly!

Matthew

Everytime I see her she looks worse than the time before...Wonder when she's going to be broke..

Anonimo

Why is she so defiled on TMZ and by the posters here? I never saw her act but she had more legit credits by the time she was 20 than most actresses ac***ulate in a lifetime.

She had a DUI. One.

She's made fashion mistakes. Lots. At least from what I see here on TMZ.

But why the most unflattering pictures of this girl? She seems natural, no boob job, down to earth, gets chubby occasionally. Big deal.

I just looked her up and there are stunning pictures of her in photoshoots with brown hair. I don't like the cheap blonde haircolor.

What has she done to be reviled here? Can she still act or has she been dumped by the powers?

devon

when good coke happens to bad people!

wendy

what a sad story.remember when she was on top of her game, then poof!

ribbit

Well she's not looking her best. Clown makeup, wrong, bleached hair color for her skin, ugly too long extensions & that dress. If the other things were perfect she might be able to pull it off.

julie

Looks like she is ready for shark week.

Not Your Momma

Mischa, poor Mischa...don't ya know by now? Crack is whack! Lay down the pipe honey and hire yourself a stylist. Oh wait, you're unemployed. My bad.

South Beach

Crazier and crazier, I fear the poor thing really has lost her mind. Pushing that robins egg blue caddy all over town, sahe needs to hook up with what-his-name ****. Perfect couple.

ChorizoSupreme

What bad fashion sense! Who are the stores that sell these rags! Who's the designer? It looks like someone took a bunch of table cloths and sewed them together.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments