Dina & Ali -- Lindsay's Bag Ladies

7/30/2010 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dina and Ali Lohan left Lynwood Jail on Thursday carrying bags of letters and books that Lindsay Lohan's remaining fans have mailed to the incarcerated former actress.

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson
It's great to see Dina making herself useful.

boner

What a piece of crap for a mother. If you were a real, caring mother, your slut, drug attack, daughter wouldnt be in Jail in the first place. My children are home and safe why??? Because we are good caring parents. What dont you understand? You a loser for a Mother and a Individual in life.

Sharon

Am I correct in recalling that Dina and Ali visited on Monday? And another friend and Samantha Ronson visited on Thursday as well? Are there limitless visits at this jail? Thought it was two 30 minute visits a week. Perhaps this is really not an example of special treatment for Lindsay?

ginger

It's sad to see them attached to so much "stuff." Just drop the tokens of love and affection (because you can't leave it at the jail) and go in there with a heart instead of material goods. That's what a daughter needs.

me

I like how all they could find to carry in the shiz was CLEAR plastic bags. Attentionwhores.

monal

Dina taking advantage on getting her picture taken... why isn't Ali hiding again? OH, wait - she the offspring of Dina...

to: you are wrong and I am right... go F yourself into a coma, you worthless piece of Sh*t.

ilovegossip

Does anyone know what happened to the big protest at the jail yesterday where all her family and fans were going to show up and protest her incarceration? Funny there is no news of it.

I think Dina and Ali were the only 2 that showed up, and those are their protest signs in the bags!

cochino

why does the "fan mail" look like a bag of junk mail and bills?

What fan sends mail in window envelopes?

FAKE!!!!!!!

dimes

They're probably bills.

MK

What kind of mail is she getting and from whom?

Aimee

Does Lindsay really still have fans?! What in the world is there to admire about her?

Spot

# 3 Sharon

Where does it say they visited Lindsay? The jailers could have called or arranged for them to pickup this stuff.

I hope some day you fall into the hands of the jailers and they know you accused them of showing her privileges.

MK

Go to shopsheboutique.com and find out what they sent Lindsay!

beachkid

Now...she has reading materials.

Marianne

I wish the best for her as I don't think it is her fault that she is where she is. I wonder if they have drugs in one of those envelopes. I don't get why she still gets so many visitors from friends, they are the problem. (Her parents too) But I was hoping she would have had time to go through withdraw while she was in jail but since she will be getting out soon and all her stupid friends get to still talk to her to make plans to boose it up and get high when she gets out it may not work out. JUST SAY NO Lindsay

whynot

#14--spot (yet again)--are you implying the jail called dina and sam, asked them to come in, on separate days, to discuss picking up lindsay's things, then they leave, dina and ali come back several days later and pick up the stuff?? the powers that be could use your conspiracy theory expertise on JFK's case. you keep bending so far over backwards to defend lindsay and bubba may get you!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments