Michael Jackson Conquers Death with New Album

7/30/2010 7:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson cannot be stopped ... even in death -- the King of Pop is set to release a posthumous album of brand new songs this November ... and it's just the beginning.

Michael Jackson Album 2010
According to Rolling Stone, Jackson has approximately 100 still-unreleased songs from throughout his career -- and the Jackson Estate has already inked a $250 million deal with Sony to release them over the next seven years ... along with reissues of the MJ classics.

Among the unreleased tracks are collaborations with Akon, Will.i.am and Ne-Yo.

The album is due out in November.

HumanNature

STOP HATING AND LEARN HOW TO L.O.V.E

kim

I feel your fever from miles around
I'll pick you up in my car and we'll paint the town...

Ain't nobodies business but mine and my baby.... Hee Hee

Posted at 7:46 PM on Jul 30, 2010 by MiMi

Whew did he have to pour himeslf into those gold pants? man he looked good in these.

HumanNature

Posted at 8:08 PM on Jul 30, 2010 by kim

The way MJ move his hips........Oh MY,MY,MY,MY!!!!

Scott

I am so happy the sane people have arrived.

MJ forever folks no one likes a hater.....

Chic

This is exciting can't wait! "Love You Forever Michael"

MiMi

Every time I wanna say it, it is
Just too much for me
I don't ever wanna say it cause of
All the blasphemy
Everybody's doin' it to somebody's love
In sight of me
I might tell on you
Don't you start no stuff with me

Pegasus

To #83 Katie 10 - I want to thank you for the insight as to what they call that tabloid journalism. Never knew that! I never did pay any attention to the tabloids at any rate - I always felt that they were lies. And when it came to Michael, I thought they did it just to sell the papers and nothing else, No truth to back it up - or at least that is how I always saw things at any rate.

Personally, I have been a fan of his ever since I saw him on the Ed Sullivan Show - it was apparent even then - that he had a destiny about him. Okay, so I am showing my age - who cares! I truthfully do not know what stage I like him the best at - he was so hot in all of them! But the Bad Era really was quite nice to say the least - those eyes, that smile, that face, that Bod oh my God there I go again. Ha Ha

Audie

This is incredible news...can't wait.
Michael's genius and music will never be replaced.

HumanNature

AWESOME!!!

GOT ME WORKING DAY AND NIGHT!!!

KEEP MJ'S MUSIC ALIVE!!!

LONG LIVE THE "KING"

Elissa

Elissa ~ I can't believe he's gone either. I have never in my life grieved over someone I never knew in person, like I have for Michael. My heart still aches to this day. But we have his music and his videos on DVD's and of course YouTube ... thank God for that!

And thanks to MiMi who is the official Friday Nite DJ, we can watch those hot videos of our Michael
_____________________________________

Yes that is something we definitely should be grateful for. :)

and yes thanks to the other Mimi for posting all these really sexy videos of MJ! :D I'm having hot flashes right now, lol! :D

Scott

I never really liked MJ when he was alive....funny thing happened when he died I woke up "matured" and understood for the first time how much he did for mankind (and yes ahemmm womenkind lol). I educated myself on the facts of his life listened to his deeply profound music and for the first time in my life found some inner peace, yeah I am sure the trolls will have fun with this post but to be honest I don't care.

He had an extremely hard childhood and never grew up because of this he turned into an excentric person esentially a child at heart. Because his dad said he was ugly he went for plastic surgeries. Because of the allegations against him he cracked and turned to medication.

Yes we are all human but before you bash the man let me tell you something.....WE ARE ALL HUMAN. This man was not only gifted and generous he also taught men something it's okay to love.

I am the proud....errrrr make that extremely proud owner of a MJ memerial program and an unused braclet an autographed pic from the bad tour and a holo This Is It Ticket. It hangs on my wall and if I have a bad day when I walk by it I smile.

I may be a little late to be a "groupie" and I feel bad about not appreciating him when he was alive but I can honestly say I have never ever had such a positive influence in my life.

MJ lives forever in all his fans, no gender no racism and above all no hate.......Thank you MJ!

And hey I love you more......

MiMi

I'll betcha remember...

Go Michael, Go Michael, Go Michael

Daphne

I am sure the shrinks office I posted for you is closed now....but I think you can call 1-800-273-talk..they cover personality disorders....

Posted at 7:22 PM on Jul 30, 2010 by Dr. H. Lector

Oh, boy, this is funny. I like the part u even included the telephone #1-800-273-talk. OMG this is too funny, 273-talk. LOLOLOL.

Elissa

Scott, what a beautiful post! It's really great to have you apart of the MJ community! :D You truly understand MJ!

HumanNature