Is Lil Jon Hosting 'TMZ on TV' Again ..... Yeeeeah!!!

8/2/2010 10:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

He's baaaaaaaaack!!! Lil Jon -- and his chalice -- are making their triumphant return to the TMZ newsroom to host today's TMZ on TV!

This time, Jon takes on everything from Hebrew ... to karate ... to Lindsay Lohan!

You don't wanna miss this!!!  Check your local listings.

Diane

He is a great artist but his look is so dated!!

lovethefog

Glad he's back, he did a great job.

Barb

I love Lil Jon. He's intelligent! Also love the voiceover guy. Who is he???????????????

mel

yay!

Tony

TMZ Get him to do it every week he is funny as hell.

kc

Please, NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

TINA

Great. Loved him. He is a funny dude.

AnneR

Never a real fan of lil jon but now I am! He is great as host/moderator, a different twist from Harvey - I still love Harvey but if he can't be there lil jon is a great sub. Please keep the guy with dreads away from this role....snoooze!

South Beach

Awesome..Again...Lil Jon really kicks the energy up, he's hilarious.

joel

This dude is an embarrassment. I switched channels. Couldn't force myself to watch. He makes the Jersey Shore cast look/sound like intellectuals. Any one of the regulars could have done a credible job. Especially the dreadlocks dude who, in my opinion, is the coolest guy on the planet.

Katie12

Is this temporary? Why is Harvey out????

Lucie1A

OMG Please have a TMZ staffer run the show! How much longer do I have to click off to watch something else other than this screaming dred-head rapper with his pimp glass - puhleeeese stop! If Harvey is not back by Monday, you lost another TMZ regular unfortunately. This guy is way not prime time ready to step up to Harvey's shoes - waaaaay not ready.

dyllin

lil jon ****in suck **** so does tmz i ****in wish lil jon would drop dead and ****ing tmz would quit the ****in show

E

I think people may be right when they are concerned about the timing of Harvey's disappearance coinciding with the threats from Mel (my own guess is that Grigorieva is faking some of the evidence but that he really does those things. He's been known to have a terrible temper and attitude for years. I wouldn't trust either of them farther than I could throw them, and feel sorry for their kids)

I want Harvey back! (I mean, when it's safe). And I like Charles' hosting (the guy with the dreadlocks). I also really like the blond girl (is it Kelly?) and the black girl whose name I always forget (LOVE her humour), and Max and the guys whom I don't all know yet who make puns and crack on each other.

To the person wondering about the voiceovers, they're Harvey! That's part of what cracks me up, because he is making fun of himself half the time. His delivery is brilliant, and it's one of my favourite parts of the show!

Scaredu

What sunglasses does Lil Jon have on while hosting TMZ??

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3