Khloe Kardashian

My Accountant Ate My Tax Lien

8/2/2010 10:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Khloe Kardashian claims she doesn't have a problem paying her taxes -- she has a problem with accountants.

0802_khloe_k_EX_Getty_01
As we first reported, Khloe owes $18,490.74 in back taxes from 2007. Sources close to Khloe tell TMZ she paid the tax lien with her old accountant -- only the accountant didn't actually pay the bill.

We're told Khloe has a new accountant now and the lien has been paid off ... and it's just a matter of time until the State of California processes the payment and clears her name.

Lizzie

This tranny is ugly, FAT as a BLIMP, disgusting & IS a
JACK ASS=JACKAL!!!! Why did Lamar marry a man??!! The "accountant" is to blame, oh right...

Laffn Bear

Break out the Snausages!
Whoof, whoof, whoof!

MotherOf InVenXion

For You BiaatchAaz Haters!
KHLOE is Loved in my Hood as a person and human being. She's got GAME...
and You obviously Dont.

BRAVO Khloe! Peace & Love to You & Lamar.

barbiemacs

Finally, an untouched pic of one of those ugly sisters. They are all makeup and touchups...with a skin line and horrible zits...wtf?? And those touched up commercial pics of the weight loss crap...unreal how stupid people are...they are so phony and pimped by their mom Kris...who is trying to hang onto her youth...shes as old as the hills...acky family!! Now they are pimping the 14 yr old in very tiny bikini pics...all for the $$$$$. Prolly the grandkids next...sheesh!!

dave

What a pig.

dina

I wonder how this very un attractive and crude woman has become so popular or is she?.

Bridgette

OMG! I can't believe all you people calling her fat, ugly, needing plastic surgery, etc. Dont you "people" have anything else to say? You are the most hateful people I've seen in a while. Damn! You'd think she did something, or said something about your pathetic asses. Get a life!! Damn! Life is too short to be hating on somebody that hard. All I can say is DAMN!!!

God-Of-Lyf

I think it might have been her that ate it. Just Saying...

Michelle Schoneman

I love Khloe!!! and if your accountant doesn't work...i have a fantastic accountant/business manager that I work for!!!! He has quite a few entertainers that he has gotten out of worse messes than a tax lien!!!

katherine