Winnie Cooper's 'Wonder' Belly

8/4/2010 5:50 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Former "Wonder Years" child star turned glowing 35-year-old pregnant lady Danica McKellar showed off her growing baby bump in NYC on Tuesday.

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson

Kevin Arnold is not the father.

Celebrity Pregnancies 2010

Joy

She does look beautiful, but I agree what someone else said, "It's time to put away the heels.". what gives?? I am soo glad I was pregnant a long time ago. These' new' pregnant fashions suck. To wear tight fitting tops are just ridiculous. I am happy I got to wear the baggy tops. and never exposing my pregnant belly was good, too. They are to be covered up; not exposed...

123

Who the F stomps around in heels, while pregnant, in steamy NY.

geradlestrella

Trooty's pregnant!!! It's Trootty!Hope it's not Ted's.

mheff

Damn she is mad sexy.

BeatlesFan1

I think she looks cool, stylish, and happily gorgeous. Who says you can't wear heels when pregnant? Those of us who have to work during pregnancy cannot always be barefoot and in baggy, unflattering clothes. I was perfectly comfortable in my attire, which was startlingly similar to Miss Danica's. ROCK IT GIRL!! :)

CarolynAB

Was this photo snapped inside the Time Warner Center?

She does look amazing. Good luck, Danica. You are a role model to budding child stars, just like Jodie Foster was.

CarolynAB

(No, now I can see it's a sidewalk shot. Fifth Avenue?)

Violette-Blue

She's such a beautiful woman. She also looks exactly how she did when she was on the Wonder Years. She's also extremely smart. God Bless her, her husband and the baby. I wish her all the very best.

jmak10

She is absolutely beautiful, see not all child stars are train wrecks.

TheUltraworld

She looks really happy. Lucky kid.

spam99

isnt that a kardashian? their all so gross and circular in the face, even after the photoshop their not the sexy curvy bitches that they pretend to be.. just plain fat.

but actually the kardashians are uglier than this broad.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2