David Arquette -- Committed to 'Madhouse'

8/5/2010 1:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

David Arquette would like to thank the little people -- and not just because he's going to be working with them on his new $25 million dollar project.

080510_arquette_exd

David just inked a huge deal to bring Las Vegas showman Jeff Beacher's baby -- "Beacher's Madhouse" -- to the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel, and yes ... oompa loompas are included.

At a meeting with Jeff in Malibu, David told us the business deal is cool, but what he's really amped about is getting his own little person impersonator in the "Madhouse."

And now that they're in Hollywood -- David said they were even considering a mini-Harvey Levin for the show. Sorry, Dave -- we already have one of those in our show.

Ali Diva

Can't wait to see the show. Going to be insane!!!!

Stacy_Baby

I saw the Mad House show in Vegas and it was awesome! I can't wait to see the one in L.A its going to be great!

ted.boyster

No way this show doesn't rock. With Beach behind the wheel and Arquette hosting the Mad House show will be an amazing show!

FancyNancy

Dave Arguette is so hot! I can't wait to see him in the show!

p.judd

Everything about the show is nuts. You get a little bit of everything and you'll have an exciting night of Mad House. Be sure to see the show!

MissKayli

Dave Arguette is so damn hot I want him all to myself!!! back off girls he's all mine!!!

brit

My boyfriend and I saw the show and we loved it. It was our favorite show of the year and we see a lot of them. make sure you treat yourself and see it in LA.

pink.panther

Dave and Jeff together are incredible. Together they'll put on a fantastic performance that you'll want to see over and over again. I promise!

mrocca2

Best show of the year with out a doubt. Mad House give you everything you want plus a little more. Bring your friend, girlfriend, or family and expect to be entertained to the fullest.

Mary

I heard a rumor there is going to be Flying Midgets!! That rocks!! What will Beacher and Arquette think of next!! Congratulations guys!!

baxter

Arquette hosting the show will bring an element of entertainment to the show that'll make it better then anything else. Mad House is going to kick ass. I hope the one in LA is better then the one I saw in Vegas.

Steven

I love this wicket combination of masterminds!! Arquette and Beacher!! This is going to be an Epic Theater show taking over Hollywood!! Its about time something like this came to town!!

Laura

OMG! David Arquette is so freakin Hot~!! I wanna just Scream everytime I see Deputy Dewey!! RRRaaawrr!!

monica_rivers

David is so cute I want to take him all for myself. I'm going to see the show just cause he's in it and so sexy!!!

brenda123

This is something new for Dave's career and I think its going to be great for him. He's perfect to host the show and brings something extra to the table.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments