Carla vs. Rosario

Who'd You Rather?

8/6/2010 1:50 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

"Sin City" stars Carla Gugino, 38, and Rosario Dawson, 31, reunited their faces at the same event in Hollywood on Thursday.

0806_carla-Rosario_103265038_V1
Question is ...

TMZFan

Rosario by miles. She is so incredibly fine it isn't even funny.

Smoker

Mark

Carla so much, Rosario just isn't as hot

ragincajun79

NEITHER! Rosario looks like a horse!

Anthony

Man thats a terrible picture of Carla Gugino but trust me she is beyond hot. And has a great body..Rosario is hot too.

Here is a more suitable pic..

carpetMuncher

sorry Carla has a killer Rack and by far she is a sex machine. Her movies and a jar of vas does it for me.

Adrian Miles

To tell you the truth I would do them both, how can a man go wrong huh?

fin

If I were a lesbian - Rosario!
After hearing how beautiful she can sing in RENT (she played Mimi) and then seeing her kick Kurt Russels ASS in Deathproof - she rocks!!

Criss

I thought Carla was killer hot when she was on Spin City, and she still looks great (although that's not a great pic of her there), but I've really had a thing for Rosario since 25th Hour (also that's not a great pic of her there)

BallaBlocka

Anybody who picks Rosario Dawson over Carla Gugino musta never seen the beginning of The Hard Goodbye (Marv's segment) in Sin City. That woman's "globes" were being worshipped by men around the world, when that movie first came out.....

Soldier

When are you going to put a "neither" button for these surveys? At least you could put some women that are hotter than the average chick, if they still exist.

Northerner

what is wrong with you people voting for rosario?? did you see how smoken hot carlas body is? hands down she wins!!

Kevin

Okay, I didn't see Sin City so I can't write about Carlas. BUT, Rosario is super fine. She was smoking in MIB II. I'd give my right nutt for a taste of that.

Debi

WTF? Rosario needs her nose holes aligned to be fine. She has a defect. Carla beats her and her defect ANYDAY! GET YOUR NOSE FIXED!

Whip It

it's funny that Rosario is only 31 yrs old. Bah..........
..seems alot of celebs shave their ages by a few years. lolz. however she does look good for her age.
never saw the appeal of Rosario?! I see a lot nicer looking women in L.A. walking down the street her type. But yet Hollywood uses the same tired 1/2 dozen. Now it's Zoe Saldana the flavor of the month. lol.

Carla is a butter face! smoking body but put a bag over it, not something I use for reading material to excite me, hee hee. This chick reminds me of old mother hubbard.
*neither button*