« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

WWE Superstar John Cena

Taking Over 'TMZ on TV'

8/6/2010 1:16 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The TMZ newsroom is about to get a serious Attitude Adjustment ... because  WWE superstar John Cena has officially assumed command of "TMZ on TV."

... and dude means business -- because last night at LAX, Cena got on the horn with our photog crew .... and demanded they shoot some kick-ass footage ... saying, "No f**king excuses. You're on my watch now and if I don't have an excellent show tomorrow, you're all fired!"

0806_cena_tmz_video_EXC
See if they delivered tonight on TMZ on TV -- check your local listings.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

BallaBlocka

Word life, This is Basic Thuganomics, I'm untouchable but I'm forcing you to feel me!!

cool store

that's cool,we like it so much goo post.

Cazale

Lameness.

Wizzle

I miss Harvey.

alisemaria

Whaaa?!? What happened to Harvey? Harvey IS the show.

StarryStarryNight

Whaaa?!? What happened to Harvey? Harvey IS the show.

Posted at 7:40 AM on Aug 6, 2010 by alisemaria

i agree. if harvey isn't there i don't watch. even the questions here in the afternoon have lost their appeal.

Dani

Lil Jon.....The best TMZ Host EVER!!!!!!
Hire him Full-Time and I will watch every single day!!!
Talk about TMZ Ratings!!!

By the way, where the hell is Harvey?? In hiding? Hiding from Mel? Keep him there as long as you bring back the best host EVER!! Lil Jon!!!!

Lil Jon
Lil Jon
Lil Jon

Calling for the best TMZ Host Ever!!! Lil Jon!!!

Lovin ya Lil Jon, best TMZ Host EVER!!!!!

As for Cena, dude, don't let me down or I'm going to hunt you down like the dog you are....you better do as you say and make me proud or I stick with what I say...bring back Lil Jon...BEST TMZ HOST EVER!! Prove me wrong Cena, here's your chance!

Also, if Harvey isn't back by Monday, y'all need to at least issue a statement and at least let us know he's okay! It's the least you can do for us fans!! We would appreciate something on the matter. If he's on vacation or something, just say so! We are concerned!!

Sin D

Does he have his "juice' in that cup? Betcha he do...sippy cup,sippy cup I got a sippy cup.

Lucie1A

It seems Harvey is gone - no explanation but surely gone with this latest lead item today as John Cena taking over as host. It was a fun ride at the end of a busy work day to laugh with Harvey - but it is gone. Harvey had a fine mind. Have not found that is any of his replacements. You have lost another loyal fan of TMZ. bye bye

timmsa

I have to save that John Cena is one very good looking man.
My kids love him. I wouldn't mind some of that.
Wow he is hot.

my 2 1/2 yr old can perform his entrance very well. Every time he is on, my 2 1/2 yr old will say "there is my buddy" and run around like John Cena, and do the salute and everything.

This is one down to earth guy.

nthehole

Isn't this guys 15 minutes over yet?

dan

Juicer!!! Equivalent to a chick with fake boobs!!!!

Robert

THE END

hihat

Ugh -- you think this goonish steroid abuser will boost your ratings? If so, it's TMZ who needs some serious attitude adjustment...

raven

Okay then..Where is Harvey? Why not tell us the truth ?What is going on? When did he go and when is he coming back? How can we go on without Harvey? The basic 5, now answer.
We know something is up. Charles, please take control of this.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments