Lady Gaga Crowd Surfs at Lollapalooza

8/7/2010 6:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lady Gaga took the stage at Lollapalooza yesterday -- but the crazy part came when she took to the crowd during a performance by Semi-Precious Weapons.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Sonja

In a couple days we'll hear that Katy Perry doesn't believe in crowd surfing, then about two weeks later we'll see footage of her trying to crowd surf too.

Klipper

I would have dropped his ugly ass. I ain't holding up that ugly little dude no matter how much he pretends to be a girl.

They need beatins

Better wash your hands after touching the attention craved no talent madonna wanna bee ugly ass greaseball. Lady caca. Barf!

Joanne

"Major props to Gaga for bonding with the fans -- double props for doing it in that outfit."

What Outfit????????????

John

Wonder how many people grabbed her penis?

misfit

I threw up in my mouth a little.

squeakermama

Funny No. 1!

Jill Johnson

Wow, a little jealousy? This woman is more talented than Madonna any day.

And I must say, she thrives on your negativity, it makes her better! LOL

Luiz

ahh! I would have died.
and John im pretty sure everyone did she had a HUGE donkey ****!
I love you Lady Gaga! <3
Little Mons†ers Rule!!!

Dee

Why major props? It is like saying you are astonished that a hooker gives *******s. The chick is a skank, dresses like a skank and dives into a crowd half naked so everyone can feel her up. She is just being a high priced hooker doing her job.

gill

She looks coked-out! I bet the guys were enjoying feeling her up tho!

kenny

I bet she farted on them

Luiz

Ahh! I would have died. I love you Gaga! <3
and John im pretty sure everyone did! She has a huge donkey ****!!! **** Yeah Little Mons†ers Rule!!!!!!!

Phreaky

They said she made some kind of bitter comment to the crowd about her performance at Lollapalooza 3 years ago, the one where she BOMBED, and it was pointed out that some of the same songs she was playing this time, were also played 3 years ago when she bombed.
Thanks Lady CaCa for just proving that its just a gimmick you are selling, because when you didn't have that gimmick 3 years ago, no one gave a sh*t about you.
Everyone I know that loved you is already over you. Everyone gets tired of a gimmick.

hahayaright

She's totally making a fool of herself a LOLlapalooza.

Many said it sucked, a majority of the crowd left and a lot have said shes acting like a diva.

Then their are her mindless monsters who love her even if the things he said were screwed up, she's so foul. AND TO THE PERSON SAYING SHES MORE TALENTED THAN MADONNA --- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA U ARE FUNNY!!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments