Lady Gaga Crowd Surfs at Lollapalooza

8/7/2010 6:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lady Gaga took the stage at Lollapalooza yesterday -- but the crazy part came when she took to the crowd during a performance by Semi-Precious Weapons.

Major props to Gaga for bonding with the fans -- double props for doing it in that outfit.

Celebrities Suck

these celebrities get high on feeling power.... And all of the energy that they suck out of you the fans is a drug to them...They live off of this high, without this high they are nothing. So for those that support all of these celebrities kudos to you, for supporting them because I don't. I like to give my opinion from time to time and that I can do... They sck!

Celebrities Suck

I mean be serious, look at lady gaga.... She can't sing, she's a fugly as mofo, but yet she's so famous.... Like I said all you need to do to become famous is have the b@lls to dress like a clown, act like a moron, do drugs, and you'll become as famous as Gag...

Celebrities Suck

34. Ned you must think people are idiots huh? I would not visit that link. Did they smell their finger after they pulled her crusty thongs to the side? Who the fck cares?

___________________________________________________________
34. Ned i just saw a much clearer version of this video and she is groped tons of times and her thong is pulled to the side too. she is definitely a woman. the vid is at wowurl.com/11bma

lilmonster

WHAT THE HELL ARE ALL THESE ****IN HATERS DOING LEAVIN STUPID COMMENTS AND WATCHIN THIS VID, IF U DONT LIKE HER DONT ****IN WATCH HER AND I AGREE WITH Jill Johnson SHE HAS WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY MORE TALANT THAN MADONNA ANYDAY AND IM A ****IN MADONNA FAN I LOVE HER NOT SAYIN SHES BAD BUT GAGA IS BETTER!!!! (AND SHE IS A ****IN GIRL AND SHES GORGEOUS)

flower

How does her wig stay on?

maria

i thnk lady gaga is cool.and i am a big fan=}

sick-of-celebutards

So she decided to do this during another artist's performance? I bet she would raise 13 levels of h-ll if someone else did that to her. Sleazy attention hoar.

Michelle A.

hahaha I love it. no matter what GAGA has people talking about her. and people just LOVE TO HATE!!

grow up children... dont you all understand SHE WONT GO AWAY UNLESS YOU STOP TALKING ABOUT HER!!! That is why she has been around so long. GROW A BRAIN IDIOTS!

Anonymous

He/She looks like it would stick of crotch, armpit and booty sweat! I wouldn't touch it with a 20 foot pole and If by some rear case my hand accidentally touched it...I would scrub my hand with bleach!

chey

attention craved slut who is just another puppet for the elite. ****ing mind controlled freak who sold her soul for a taste of the fame. didnt she make a whole album about that. dumb bitch.

ssss

Lady Gaga is good. Although she is anti AZ Immigration llaw. she needs to check her head for that.

Guy

saw this crap on hottestinthehood.com and one dude ate the box lmao

belle

i think she or he is a over paid prostitute.. after the hit poker face.. she weeent dooown...

FlamingoNut

That was perhaps one of the worst videos EVER!
She got exactly what she wanted; everyone talking about her.
Negative publicity is still publicity.
Kudos to her...

gaga

This video is from the 2007 Lollapalooza on the BMI stage. This year, 2010, was at the Parkaway stage. This is an old video!